on the last stretch of the 2WW...HELP!

LLbean

Reaction score
So here I am THINKING I would be more distracted this month and hence not think about it much...yeah THINK AGAIN!

I seriously doubt we "nailed it" (pun intended I guess LOL) this month but it sure would be a nice birthday gift (may 26th) or wedding anniversary gift for us (June 5th)...have to wait AGAIN till Saturday it seems... Honestly wish there was a way to know right afterward LOL

Who else is on the last "leg" of this race?

I hope you nailed it! Lol. I am 7DPO today, but i have a serious POAS addiction and started testing yesterday; yes, I know they will be negative, but somehow I feel better being proactive, lol. When will you start testing?

HAHAHA I feel your pain!

I tested today cause I was starting a treatment so I figured "let me check just in case"....sure enough BFN LOL

HAHAHA I feel your pain!

I tested today cause I was starting a treatment so I figured "let me check just in case"....sure enough BFN LOL

Well it's nice to see that I am not the only one who needs POAS rehab, lol! I am getting to the point where even though I want it sooo badly, I need to laugh about it too. When you think about all we go through for this, it's ridiculous!

One of my friends called me a few minutes ago to tell me her sister is 6 weeks with her second; she's not sure who the dad is, she's been "seeing" three guys, but only using condoms with two of them; it didn't feel right using them with the other guy! If I don't laugh about the irony in all of this, I'll just cry. And them start drinking if/when AF shows. Lol.:wacko:

good luck when you test hunni:hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loads of :dust: to both LLBean and Dachshundmom :dust:

I do hope the AF :witch: leaves you both alone and you get your BFPs :dust:

Loads of :dust: to both LLBean and Dachshundmom :dust:

I do hope the AF :witch: leaves you both alone and you get your BFPs :dust:

Thank you! IDK much about CP, but I think I am out for this cycle; mine cervix has firmed up a little and feels open (TMI)- from what I've read, this means the witch is on her way. Here we go to another cycle.:wacko:

yeah I'm positive mine is coming as well, headache and cramps today...don't let that temp raise fool ya

yeah I'm positive mine is coming as well, headache and cramps today...don't let that temp raise fool ya

Well, my thoughts and wishes are with you! I might really have to regroup next month; summer is coming, my favorite time of year and I really want to enjoy myself. My DD is 14 and this might very well be the last summer that she will actually be seen in public with me, lol...I don't want to spend it focusing on the negative. I know that probably sounds silly.:wacko:

mine is now 20 so believe me...I know what you mean! Yes enjoy it while you can!

Doesn't sound silly to want to focus on the positives of what you have :hugs:

So sorry it looks like AF is getting you both :hugs:

good luck ladies! its time for a bfp!!! I ovulated yesterday so I have a way to go. I try to forget about the TWW but the last week/last few days is soooo hard. I purchased some IC tests so am going to attempt to be a poas-aholic, Ive never really tested before.

:af::af::af::af: for you all!!!!

Good luck to you both for a bfp,:hugs:Hope that horrible witch stays away :hugs::hugs:

good luck ladies! its time for a bfp!!! I ovulated yesterday so I have a way to go. I try to forget about the TWW but the last week/last few days is soooo hard. I purchased some IC tests so am going to attempt to be a poas-aholic, Ive never really tested before.

Go get that eggy sarah,Gl Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sounds like ti's time for you to go have some fun! You are much stronger than I am, I buy those IC tests in bulk, lol.

Sounds like ti's time for you to go have some fun! You are much stronger than I am, I buy those IC tests in bulk, lol.

LOL take a look at my chart...Ive had lots of fun, 5 days in a row!!!!!! :rofl: this is the first time I have BDd 4 straight days before ovulation so FXd.

Ive tried to be a poas addict before, but I dont like the feeling of seeing the negative test and prefer to wait out my period and then be let down. but I purchased 20 with my last ovulation stick order so I will see if I can get into it!!!

Well I am getting to the end of my TWW too and I'm in 2 minds - this is my first one ever but I don't really think I have had any major symptoms - some abdominal pain and some tiredness (but I have been busy!) so they could just be normal. I might end up testing tomorrow just to check as I haven't tested before so I just like the thought of doing it before AF strikes! I'm pretty sure it will be a :bfn: though...

Good luck when you test Butterfly and keeping all crossed you get a BFP :dust:

Oh ladies im with you both i too am on 7 dpo , looking for any slight symptom ...anything runny nose , itchey foot , ear ache ...anything ,,,,,, WHY do i become so obsessed ?? each month i promise myself i wont be as bad as last month and then out of nowhere its BANG OBSESSION TAKE OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets try and keep each other grounded XXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->