On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

RedWylder

Reaction score
Hello ladies! And hello AF! Whoever has determined that I should be more fertile after MC is full of poopy. Now a full 2 cycles later and I still don't have my BFP (again). It's sort of discouraging since I'm wondering how many more times I'll have to go through the TTC for months, get pregnant, miscarry, repeat cycle before I have my rainbow baby but regardless, I'm getting into TTC groove again and I can't seem to find a thread for me. Most of the threads here are the get pregnant quick type and I guess I just need a place to hang out for the more long term commitment so if you didn't get pregnant again right away feel free to join me here!

Hi Red! I've seen you on a few other sites. I too have had a hard time on some of the other sites. I see that we miscarried on the same day. So sorry for your loss.

I have been trying since July 2010. We finally got our BFP in November followed four days later by a chemical. AF is slowly winding down now... So yeah I didn't get pregnant quick. I'm in it with you!

Would be awesome to get a valentines BFP!

A Valentines BFP would be amazing! I don't know if it's possible since I'm a late ovulator but if I ovulate by Feb 4 I could be testing on the 14th. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! I'm glad to have you joining me. :) Good luck and happy BDing!

Hi I miscarried in November and am in the TWW of our second month trying again. I really want a baby but sometimes thinking about being pregnant again is scary as I know I will be so worried about every little thing. I'm telling myself it wouldn't be so bad if it takes a while as we can save more money. I'm trying not to symptom spot at the moment but can't help myself. Good luck everyone

Hi ladies, so sorry for everyone's losses and I hope this thread can be a support and a place where we get happier results! I miscarried last week Thursday at 9+5, first pregnancy after 3 months TTC. I started tracking my temperatures as soon as be bleeding stopped, not necessarily expecting much but just needed something to do. My chart is actually looking pretty good, so I think I might ovulate soon, but we'll see. For me, getting "back in the groove" of TTC is very much a one day at a time, "blinders on" sort of thing -- I'm not thinking about how scary it might be to be pregnant again even though that's what I want, and I'm not thinking about how difficult it might be if I don't get pregnant again soon. I'm just taking my temperature and thinking naively positive thoughts about each day!

Hi Red! Hopefully this is your month!

I had a D&C two weeks ago (finally).. and now we are TTC (against dr. orders.. but oh well)... Just waiting to O now. In a normal cycle, I usually O around CD15 or so.. today I am CD13... so just waiting, but I know I will probably be later than normal. So far all -OPKs.

Hi Red. How are you?

Lozga - I understand completely... I want a baby so much. I believe that God knows best and we will have our babies in His time. I've been symptom spotting for months. The more I learn about early pregnancy symptoms the crazier I drive myself! Sometimes I want to go back to my ignorance, it really was bliss.

Hi anchor and aknqtpie! Welcome! Keep the positive thoughts coming! It'd be awesome if this thread just took off and we got many rainbow babies this year!

AFM - AF started on the 15th... So that put me at CD4. I decided to not try anything this month. My body just seems so messed up. I have had bright blue veins running to my BB's since November 30th... They just keep getting darker. They are also very sore. This should have stopped as AF has ended. I'm also breaking out all over my chin. One zit a week before AF is very common for me, but four no way. And I never break out during AF.

I'm thinking that it is time for me to go to the dr. I need to see what is going on with my hormones.

Hi all! Love the idea of this thread!!!!

I've seen most of you around already, but here's my story:

DH and I started TTC #1 in April of last year. Got pregnant in June and diagnosed with a blighted ovum in mid-August at 8+6. I had a d&c in late August and got first AF in late Sept. We're now on our 4th cycle since the MC and I'm waiting to O any day now... if I am ovulating! Blood tests have shown low progesterone, so OB isn't sure if I'm ovulating or not. Using Fertilitea this month, then starting Clomid next cycle.

I was really hoping for a quick BFP like last time, but now I'm starting to acce

Hi all! Love the idea of this thread!!!!

I've seen most of you around already, but here's my story:

DH and I started TTC #1 in April of last year. Got pregnant in June and diagnosed with a blighted ovum in mid-August at 8+6. I had a d&c in late August and got first AF in late Sept. We're now on our 4th cycle since the MC and I'm waiting to O any day now... if I am ovulating! Blood tests have shown low progesterone, so OB isn't sure if I'm ovulating or not. Using Fertilitea this month, then starting Clomid next cycle.

I was really hoping for a quick BFP like last time, but now I'm starting to accept that it's obviously going to be a longer road ahead of us, so I love this thread!!

xoxo ladies!!

It was a long road over the last to and half years... Was hoping that after mc it would be fast...

Trying to stay positive! How is everyone doing?

Hey everyone! I've been MIA for a little while. I'm so glad to see you all joining me.

Aknqtpie- Hi lady!! I'm sorry you had to have a D and C but I'm so glad to hear you can finally move on. TTC against doctors orders is fine by me. I figure if you do get pregnant then maybe your body is saying that it's ready.

I'm doing ok. Right now I'm on CD5 and taking it easy. This is the one time of the month where nothing is stressing me out. I O around CD20 so I won't have to worry about BDing for a while and we all know what that dreaded TWW is like.

I do have a new plan in the works though. You guys can give me feedback on it. :) Ok so I'm due for my yearly pap in April/May. I'm considering scheduling it early like next month and using that appointment (100% covered by insurance) to pester my doc into figuring out what's wrong with me. I have really short luteal phases. This past month was barely 10 days long and that's with progesterone cream, vitex, b6, prenatals, etc. I'm also considering lying to the doc and saying we've been TTC for longer than a year when in actuality this is only our 9th cycle. I just have this feeling that something is wrong and I'll just keep miscarrying until someone figures it out. What do you all think? Should I lie? Should I wait until it's actually been a year? The reason I want to use my yearly check up to talk to my doc is because it's covered by my insurance. Apparently my insurance doesn't cover any type of fertility treatment/exams.

My insurance will not pay anything that has to do with fertility. I have been thinking about going for my annual and pushing for whatever they will do for me...

It would at least be something.

How long have you been ttc carybear? We could both go in and lie and then compare our experiences, lol!

Lol! I have been trying since July of 2010... We started right after we got married.

First I had a ton of polyps in my cervix so I had those removed. Then, I have hyperthyroid so I went on medication. Now, everything is normal and I finally conceived only to lose the baby.

But... Right now everything is so strange. I'm thinking I am going to go to the gyn because my periods have been lighter and much much shorter. My stomach is swelling and I still have thick blue veins in BB... BUT every test is a BFN

Still waiting to hear from the dr about blood test results... It has been 8 days

Finally got a hold of the doctor :) ill be getting results ths afternoon :)

Well... After eight days of waiting... There was a technician error and they recommended I come back into redo the tests. Since I got AF that day I decided to not redo the tests.

I go to the doctors tomorrow.

Ugh, what a pain.

AF showed for me on Monday (2 weeks after D&C) ... heavy bleeding Monday and Tues,... and it got light today. DH is going out of town this weekend.. so hopefully we can start trying again next week. I have my post D&C dr appointment on friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->