On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

i understand... I've pretty much stopped everything. No temping, no OPK's, no trying around that time... We are resting in God's hands... My life is crazy busy right now and I think I might have come up with a business idea today that might just work out...

You all mean so much to me, so I pretty much just get on to check up and make sure everyone is ok... Someday soon it will be my time... Until then, I'm living in the present :)

Cary, I admire you so much. I wish so badly I had been able to have an attitude like yours. I am so glad you're enjoying life as it is and you're always in my thoughts, even when I don't hear from you for awhile!

Cary you blow me away with how strong you are. I wish I had one ounce of your strength. It WILL be your time soon. Until then, you are doing exactly as you should, enjoying life in the present. I respect you so very much.

I hope everyone is doing well today!

xoxoxo

thanks ladies.. it's hard but it's life... and God is the biggest part of my life... He keeps me going... So happy that everyone is doing great...

I'm taking two classes (120 hours) that my district told me I have to take and I have a total of 7 weeks to do it in. I'm half way there and I have three weeks left. Uggghhhh ... It is the biggest waste of time! So... each day I try to get one module done (along with grading, lesson plans, and the children's ministry - my second full time job :) One module takes about 2-3 hours...

looking forward to december 6th... The courses end at noon on that day!

Sounds like you're very busy! I hope you ace your courses and can enjoy preparing for the holidays once they're over.

I'm hoping my energy returns soon so I can start holiday baking. I'm not a big baker so I can only manage it by doing one batch of cookies a week so I need to start soon. Right now I can't really stand for very long and can't even prepare food. So frustrating.

OMG I can't wait for holiday baking!! For some reason, I've caught the Christmas bug really early this year and the holidays are all that I can think about!!!

Just checking in to say hi... Things are going good here and I am getting some much needed rest this week. Not sure where I am in my cycle but trusting that we will welcome our family in God's time...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. :) I've seen so many Black Friday commercials that I've been getting confused about when it actually is (Canadian stores offer Black Friday sales too so as to keep us from shopping too much south of the border, lol)

lol... Last year Thanksgiving was a wek ago... Not sure why they changed it... Black Friday is this Friday and I plan to be at home away from the madness :)

Is today thanksgiving ???? If it is hope everyone is having fun . Cary lovely to hear from you xxxx how are you keeping ????? How is your mum doing ?

I only do Black Friday shopping online. I'm not much for shopping and there is no way you will get me to the stores on Black Friday. I'd have to leave at 1am to get over the border, drive the 3 hours to the nearest town with a mall and then wait outside in the cold all for the privilege of being trampled. No thanks!

I hear ya... we've got soome wonderful deals here, but I get a little tired of the hype... the stores are crowded and I have no desire to be there. People are so concerned with getting deals and shopping that around here no one seems to stop and thank God for all He has done. Our stores are open on Thanksgiving now and the deals start on that day... So sad....

Thanks for checking in... Gets a little lonely on this side...

Hi all :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family & friends American girls!! I will also be skipping out on Black Friday.. It gets so crazy. Too crazy. My cousin & I will decorate my house for Christmas instead!!!

Im always thinking of everyone on this board. I hope you are all doing well. Sending my love. xoxoxo

We started decorating a few days ago but dh has been sick so we haven't finished yet. We have the tree up along with the lights but we still need to hang the ornaments and put out a few more decorations. I don't have much yet but I add to my collection each year.

It's snowing pretty good today and it feels so Christmasy.

Awh Cary I'm sad to hear you feel lonely xxxxx your right it has gone very quiet on this thread . Time to shake things up around here lol....... We need a little new blood to join in lol............ I for one won't be going anywhere !!! I'm here for the long haul lol

I don't know if it would help but we could always start a new thread that might encourage new blood to come and join in. This one is more intimidating because it has gotten so long.

That's true. And especially as most of us our well into our pregnancies. If I had had just had a m/c or had been TTCaL for awhile but had just joined the boards I would avoid a thread like this one.

I do try to keep as much of my detailed pregnancy updates in the 'graduates' thread but there's no real hiding that I am pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"