On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Well... According to the HPT and the drs blood test I am not pregnant... Gotta be something, I guess time will tell

Sorry to hear that Cary. :( I was hoping for you!

AFM, I'm feeling down tonight. I'm sure it's just the latest pregnancy announcement at my workplace that's gettin to me. I felt happy for the lady but sad for me. Hugs to everyone else out there feeling the same.

Cary,

My friends stomach started getting larger and hard a couple of months after she gave birth to her son by c-section. Everyone kept asking if she was pregnant because that's how it looked. It turns out it was a tumor/hernia thing (lol sorry, I'm so terrible with medical stuff) from the c-section. She's TTC #2 right now and her OB told her not to worry about it for the time being. It's crazy because her stomach feels ROCK hard!!!

Anyway, I know the circumstances are totally different, but that's the only time I've heard of someone having a growing, hard stomach who wasn't pregnant.

Well... According to the HPT and the drs blood test I am not pregnant... Gotta be something, I guess time will tell

I hope u get some answers soon... Keep on at your docs, I'm sure this is frustrating for you

AFM, I'm feeling down tonight. I'm sure it's just the latest pregnancy announcement at my workplace that's gettin to me. I felt happy for the lady but sad for me. Hugs to everyone else out there feeling the same.

No matter how hard it is, try and stay positive, and hopefully you will have a pregnancy announcement soon too - hopefully we all will :)

Workplace pregnancy's are so hard to deal with. I have 2 very good friends at work who are pregnant. One is due 5 days after I was. It SO hard to see her growing belly.
Hang in there....it will be all of us soon!

Red - I am sorry :( I hate seeing pregnancy announcements.. but don't worry, we will get there soon!!

Cary - Is your doctor going to do an U/S to make sure that there isn't anything else going on? If it was me, I would push for it, just to make sure.

Thanks so much everyone! It is beyond frustrating... Especially since my BB's are filled with blue veins and are still so big and sore. I mean really that should have gone away with AF!

I'm supposed to get results of the latest round of blood tests tomorrow. I was hoping she would do an ultrasound but she didn't even suggest it. She just raised her eyebrows when she felt my stomach. I'm by no means skinny... but I am losing my waist... a little more every day. I'm going to a new dr this Friday. I will definitely be asking for an u/s. I just want to make sure that there isn't something wrong.

Today, I had a sharp pain that went from my belly button to my groin. It was very brief (just a few seconds) and then was gone. There has been a lot of little pains going on. Wondering if it is O pains... But I've had them for weeks.

Uuuggghhhhh... At this point I will be happy to know something.

Sending everyone. :dust:

Hopefully I will have some news tomorrow...

Have they been that dark consistently? That looks about as positive as they get.

That was the first dark one. This mornings was just as dark and came up before the control line again.

Get babymaking!!!! (I hope they figure out the boob and shrinking waist problem soon!)

Speaking of multiple positive OPKs (which I am STILL getting!), have any of you heard of someone getting a temp spike but not ovulating? I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with me. I'm still getting positive OPKs, but I had a really big temp hike four days ago that's staying high.

Thoughts???

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f5415

You sick topanga? Hahaha. A fever could cause a spike.

I scheduled a doc appt for the 4th so I'm hoping to get some answers or someone who is willing to look into my short luteal phases. I'll keep ya'll posted!

Nope! Definitely not sick! I don't know what else could cause a spike like that, other than a fever and ovulation. And since I know I'm not sick, I hope it's ovulation!!! But then I'm still confused by the +OPKs. Leftover LH???

I don't know much about temping, but it seems strange to still get positives... Has the witch showed up atall?.. Could you be pregnant?

I'm waiting for my dr to call with blood test results. She called yesterday and I missed it because I was in a meeting. When I called back they were closed. She called me this morning andi was teaching. I called back during lunch and specials and the nurse wasn't available... Still waiting...

I go to a gyn next Wednesday... Praying for answers!

I wish! But I always get a ton of positives, even when I'm not pregnant, so I don't think that's it. No sign of the witch yet. FF is predicting AF to be next week.

Got my blood results and everything is normal except my TSH which I already knew was high. I've been on ptu for 9 months and just went off it in December because I was actually changing from hyper to hypo. Now I'm back to hyper but my free t3 and free t4 are normal... So endo says no meds right now :)

Anyway she went ahead and did the hormonal panel but I don't know what it means...
They were taken on cd10 my FSH WAS 4.6 my LH was 6.3. My progesterone was .5 and my estradiol was 150.. Anyone know what this means? According to the lab reports everything is within the normal range.

I wish I knew what it meant.. :-/

Not sure about the positive OPKs and temp spike.. are you using a digital OPK or a line one? I have heard that once the digital ones detect positive, they don't always reset themselves to be negative... if that makes sense?

I think if I were you Topanga, I would trust the temperature spike and not the OPK. Generally speaking (from my research) the only true confirmation that you have ovulated is a temperature spike. I have no idea why you would still produce LH after ovulation but you say this is common for you. Perhaps it's like HCG and miscarriages. After a woman has a miscarriage it takes a while for the HCG to leave your system. Mayber your body makes so much LH that it just takes a while for it to get out of your system after ovulation. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. :)

Can I just say- I would love to be pregnant. I'm sick of this "trying" stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->