On the road again graduates

Susie, I definitely know how you feel. There are days I wake up and just don't feel like it's real or it's not gonna last. And then the nausea returns. Still no pukey for me but I'm miserable enough to buy some unisom. I'm afraid of puking on my students.

Happy turnover day everyone!!

Quick question for those of you who are a little further along, I've been having some odd, dull aches/cramps the last couple of days. I've had strong period cramps before, but this is a little different. It's in my stomach/back area and just sort of a constant, relatively dull sense of being uncomfortable/slightly painful. I'm sure it's just growing pains, but has anyone else experienced something like this?? If it matters, it was much worse after DH and I walked around a lot yesterday.

Happy turnover day! One step closer!

Topanga- yes yes and yes. I got really strong ones around 15-18 weeks. It was always worse when I was walking around a lot or standing for long periods. The ones that go into your back are normal too. I asked my doctor if it was okay around 16 weeks & she said as long as they aren't completely constant every second of single day (and don't continue for hours and hours after you rest) and there's not lots of blood involved, it's okay. She alsk told me to be aware that some days they will happen much more. Your uterus is stretching so much and it's gonna hurt. However, women who have been what we've been thru... That's hard to accept. What you're describing sounds like what I experienced. I still get some crampy pain now & it still worries me. I don't think it will ever not worry me in pregnancy.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 weeks. U/s on Thursday and I'm afraid but doing my best to keep the fear at bay.

To panga I've experienced exactly the same sensations and pains over the last week or so, stays for a few hours and tends to be as the day wears on . I put it down to stretching . Hope I'm right xxx

Thanks ladies!! I figured it was normal, but it's always nice to have reassurance!

Red- fingers crossed for Thursday!! It's normal to be nervous. I don't think I slept a full hour the night before my first scan. It's such a nerve wracking experience for those of us who have had a loss, especially if the earlier loss(es) were diagnosed by ultrasound! But today you're pregnant (7 weeks!! yay!!) and everything is ok!!

7 weeks. U/s on Thursday and I'm afraid but doing my best to keep the fear at bay.

Good luck for thurs. this whole thing is terrifying. I've had a really bad and anxious day. I think it's because I'm at the stage where I was bleeding last time. I keep telling myself "there's more chance of it going well than of it going wrong." So I'll say the same to you and give you a big hug! Thursday will be one more milestone that you'll pass and get closer to meeting your rainbow

Susie I totally understand. I'm right at the point where I started spotting last time. However the spotting was expected then because I had had a poor U/S at 6 weeks showing an underdeveloped sac with no baby. We couldn't even diagnose if it was blighted or not because it was obvious that everything had stopped growing early on. I definitely feel confident that I'll see more this time but I'm hoping and praying that baby is 1. alive 2. heart is beating nice and fast 3. baby isn't too small 4. there is a baby at all.

Thinking of you both Susie & red. xoxoxo hope everyone had a nice Tuesday

Thanks Rayray! My Tuesday was actually quite nice. My hubby is trying his best to be really patient and understanding and it's sweet. He normally is a pain in the butt. lol

On a side note, my boobs are starting to fill out my bras in ways they never have before. It's quite fascinating. I've always been small chested so it's a new experience to have something there. They get in the way! I have to move them around when I'm sleeping because they sort of have a mind of their own. hahaha

Baaahahahahaha that happened to my boobs too!! It was the first thing that I really noticed physically. They will only get bigger!!! Mine are out of control.

That's a fantastic sign lady!!

Thanks Red and Rayray. Today is a new day and I'm 5+4! My boobs are also massive and kill :) I wouldn't mind some proper morning sickness to seal the deal lol!!
I'll be thinking of you tomoro Red :hugs: I find (like us all I'm sure) US so scary but I'm telling myself this time there WILL be a heartbeat.

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way Red and Susie :) it's so so hard !!!! Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a time machine and you could press the FAst FOrward button !! Although not sure where I would fast forward too . I'm still a bag of nerves !!! Now at 17 weeks still have no bump , not feeling movement so feeling like " eh is there really something in there lol " I'm never happy was worried as I still has MS It eased for two days and then I worried it had gone , it's come back this morning and I'm back to worrying is that normal !!!!!!! I guess girls we better get used to it as we have a lifetime of worry ahead of us as Mammys ;)

Thanks Left. I think you're right after a loss there is always worry. In my time machine (great idea by the way!!) I'd prob go straight to 35 weeks or something lol!!! At the moment I'd love to be the day after a successful 12 week scan! I'm hoping the scan on Monday will be the first of many positive scans!

Re bigger boobs: DH kept telling me I was pregnant this time because my boobs were bigger. Lol he was like, "seriously, you're pregnant this time. Your boobs are huge! I would know!" Lmao

Re bigger boobs: DH kept telling me I was pregnant this time because my boobs were bigger. Lol he was like, "seriously, you're pregnant this time. Your boobs are huge! I would know!" Lmao

Lol! My OH is the same! He's in awe but it's strictly no touching!

The man upstairs gave me big boob to begin with d cup !!!!!!! Now my nipples look like they are taking over lol.... !!!!

My boobs really haven't gotten so tender that no touching is a rule. I dunno if it's because I'm smaller chested to begin with but they hurt but it's not amazing painful so both hubby and I have been playing. Hahaha it's just so weird to me!

My boobs really haven't gotten so tender that no touching is a rule. I dunno if it's because I'm smaller chested to begin with but they hurt but it's not amazing painful so both hubby and I have been playing. Hahaha it's just so weird to me!

Give it time Red , wait till 11 weeks and you will be like , get away from my boobies !!!!! Mine used to hurt going over speed ramps !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->