On the road again graduates

That is pretty funny! 2/11... What a sweet valentines gift :) <3

I'm having a nervous day. I keep thinking "what if I don't see a baby and a beating heart in a few weeks?". And then I realize that I've got two more weeks before I find anything out.

I'm having a nervous day. I keep thinking "what if I don't see a baby and a beating heart in a few weeks?". And then I realize that I've got two more weeks before I find anything out.

Awh Red wish I could take some of that worry away !!!! I was convinced I was having a chemical , ectopic , phantom pregnancy lol.... You name it worried about everything under to sun !!!! Don't think ahead !!!! Remember

TODAY YOU ARE PREGNANT AND ALL IS OK :flower: ( tis the only way I got through it ) had to drag my mind out of those thoughts as they are not helpful and ultimately worrying wont change the outcome but WILL rob you of the happiness and enjoyment of the here and now :hugs:

Weirdly Topanga my edd is the 14th of February !!!!! Weird or what !!! When was your LMP ? I've seen other son here due on the 15 th and 13th who are 15 weeks !!!! Making no sense to me lol....that's why I asked !

So when are we putting tickers up bump buddy ??? I'm thinking after to 20 week scan lol....... Are you planning on finding out if your team blue or pink ?

Aw Red :hugs: I hate those days so much. I can totally relate to how you're feeling. The night before my first scan, I was a nervous wreck. I didn't sleep more than about an hour and I was convinced that I wouldn't see anything on the screen. Even after three healthy ultrasounds, I STILL have days like that. But Left is right... today you're pregnant and everything is ok!!

Weirdly Topanga my edd is the 14th of February !!!!! Weird or what !!! When was your LMP ?... So when are we putting tickers up bump buddy ??? I'm thinking after to 20 week scan lol....... Are you planning on finding out if your team blue or pink ?

That IS weird!! My LMP was May 7. Yours??

As far as tickers, idk! I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon (trying not to think about it too much lol). I thought I might put one up afterwards if everything goes well. And yes, I am definitely planning on finidng out the sex!! September 20 is the big day, assuming everything continues to go well!! What about you??

Red I am so sorry. I also still have days like that. I wish I could take the worry away too, but unfortunately as you know only time and good news can do that. I am keeping positive for you tho, everything is going to be okay and you will hold your rainbow. Your body is working just as it's supposed to! Your baby is growing strong and healthy inside you!!!!

Good luck at your appt today Topanga, I have one today too :)

Topanga my LMP was 14th of May ?? Weird or what !!!!! I'm thinking they are dating thinking I caught the egg a week before I think I o/v ??? Not quite sure but they said I was measuring 8 days ahead so they changed my edd from the 18th of February to the 14th of February ???

He,LO everyone else hope you are all well and all the appointments went well today :)
Anyway I'm sure they will arrive when they are good and ready and not before lol......

Hello ladies,
May I join? I've made it over here! I got a "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on a CB digital this am :) I am beyond happy!!! My OH doesn't even know yet as he is away and back tonight! I've felt pregnant for nearly a week but didn't want to get his or my hopes up. After 8 long months TTC this time & nearly 18 months TTC altogether it feels pretty amazing. Like I imagine all or you were/maybe still are I feel a bit nervous. But I'm doing my best to trust my body that this is my rainbow. Am going to make a GP apt today to see about baby aspirin and progesterone as rec by my gynaecologist.

Of course you can join!!! Congrats on your positive test, that is such a wonderful feeling even if it's also anxiety inducing because of past experiences. I've found in this current pregnancy to try to enjoy every step as much as I can (enjoying it was/still sometimes is nearly impossible but i really do try.. it gets easier every day..) while still knowing I'm going to feel nervous and unsure. I have never for a second stopped believing that this is my rainbow. Even in the beginning when I'd say "this is my rainbow I know it." Then I'd have a cramp and I'd say "never mind. It's over. I know it." It's a crazy roller coaster that not all women have to be on in pregnancybut.. Maybe we are just a special breed of strong that we can actually handle it. Congratulations on your pregnancy, welcome to the group, have a great time telling your significant other/baby daddy ;) xoxo I look forward to talking to you more.

Thanks for your replies and letting me join. I remember some of you guys from before. I've just read the whole thread and can see what a bumpy ride I may be in for, but also lots of joy as you make your milestones. It's super early days for me but thanks for the advice about taking it one day at a time. I've been referred for an early scan already so that's my next goal :)

Good luck at your appt today Topanga, I have one today too :)

Thanks Ray! Everything went well. She able to find the HB with the doppler really quickly this time. Last time (at 11+2) she couldn't find it with the doppler, so she did an abominal ultrasound and we saw the baby, but no HB. Then she did a transvag ultrasound and we immediately saw the HB. But OMG was it so scary!!! We talked about that yesterday and she was like, "I felt so bad for you!! I couldn't imagine a worse person for that to happen to!!!!" LOL I love my doctor. She's seriously one of the sweetest people I've ever met.

How did your apt go???

Hello ladies,
May I join? I've made it over here! I got a "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on a CB digital this am :) I am beyond happy!!! My OH doesn't even know yet as he is away and back tonight! I've felt pregnant for nearly a week but didn't want to get his or my hopes up. After 8 long months TTC this time & nearly 18 months TTC altogether it feels pretty amazing. Like I imagine all or you were/maybe still are I feel a bit nervous. But I'm doing my best to trust my body that this is my rainbow. Am going to make a GP apt today to see about baby aspirin and progesterone as rec by my gynaecologist.

Welcome Susie!! Congrats on the BFP!!! :happydance: I definitely remember seeing you around from before. It took DH and I 8 months to get this BFP after our MC too. Isn't that awful?? I think a long wait like that is 10x harder after a loss! But so glad to hear that's over for you now!! And that's wonderful that they're going to get you in for an early scan! When is it??

Welcome Susie! It's good to have someone early in pregnancy to share my craziness with. One day at a time. "Today I'm pregnant, feeling icky, and I'm ok"

So glad your scan went well Topanga. Left?

Lol I'm loving the add on RED !!! " I feel icky " pmsl !!!!! I was at a training day on mindfulness today which was wonderful all about dealing with stress and living in the hear and now , what I learned is that 50% of the time we worry when were are happy that it will end and 50 % of the time we try avoid " not deal" with the " bad stuff that is happening . So in reality we never ever live and experience the hear and now either the good or the bad !!! So its all about learning to stay in the present which apparently enhances your life and reduces stress and negative outcomes :) so the advise is if you start to stress just take a second to " observe " the fact and check in with yourself which brings you back to the hear and now !!!
It's harder than it sounds lol.

AFM my jeans are getting very tight and uncomfortable ! Don't think ill be in them for much longer , I do believe there is a bump emerging or trying to from beneath the belly flab !!! Lol

YAY for tight jeans!!! I remember feeling that way and being excited- it was a great feeling.

I am so glad they found the HB topanga! It's a brilliant sound isn't it? Your baby must be a mover if they doc had trouble finding it with the doppler ;) That is so scary to have to wait, but then to hear the baby's heart AND see the baby? Awesome!! Thank you for asking how mine was, I appreciate it. It went well. Listened to the heartbeat with the doppler, and she started measuring my belly this week. I do the glucose test at the next appt.

At my work we did a mindfulness training too left! I found it to be very helpful not only in this part of my life but in others as well :)

yeah!! Thank you for reminding me Left. That will be a great milestone to hit!

I'm so glad your appointment went well, Ray! Baby was definitely moving a lot at the ultrasound, but the doctor said that she couldn't hear it w/the doppler because I have a retroverted uterus and it was still early (11 weeks back then). But it WAS a special treat to get to see the baby then! It was almost disappointing when it worked right away with the doppler this time and I didn't get another unexpected ultrasound! :winkwink:

Left, my clothes have definitely been getting snug too! I gave up everything except for my looser clothes several weeks ago. Then today I noticed my sweater is riding up, so it's shorter in the front than in the back! :haha: I think it will be time to switch to maternity in the next couple of weeks!! Thankfully, one of my friends gave me her whole maternity wardrobe (most of which is office attire), so I won't have to buy too many new clothes for work! Exciting! Have you felt any movement yet, Left??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->