On the road again graduates

None that I can distinguish but I'm paying close attention as I can't wait to feel that first movement :) it's one of the things I'm looking most forward to . I'm not sure what I'm on the look out for yet. I've read it described as like having wind ? Butterfly's ? Rumbling tummy ? But how will I know that its baby rather than wind lol.......

Have you felt anything ?

I've had a couple of mornings (and once this afternoon) where I've felt this random fluttering that I think was baby. It almost felt like someone was really briefly and lightly tapping on my insides. I've never felt anything like it before, so I think it must be baby. It only lasts for about a second and then it's gone and I might not feel it again for a few days. I really can't wait until it's more defined and I can be SURE that it's baby and not my imagination!!

I'm so excited for you guys getting to feel movement! It's still so absolutely amazing to me that you can have a living creature in your belly just kicking around.

I'm feeling more confident since I feel like crap all day long. I still don't feel any urge to barf except when I eat my pill on an empty stomach but the persistent icky feeling goes a long way to making me feel more positive about this pregnancy

That sounds like movement to me! At first it's just little flutters here and there... it really does just feel like a butterfly is flying around in your tummy. And at first, the baby is still relatively small so you will only feel it for a fleeting second. That started for me around 15-16 weeks. I definitely got it confused with gas at first...:dohh: I didn't start feeling definite kicks or moving until 19-20 weeks. Now I definitely do. It's such a surreal feeling at first. It's very, very cool.

YAY for feeling like poop red!! yahoooo!!!!! (although I am so sorry because it's hard to work & do other things....) but it is SO reassuring! :hugs:

The only reason I'm even thinking it maybe movement rather than gas is that there is a pattern to it . It's every night well for the past 3 night right about bed time , I've never had it before but I've never been this far pregnant before so could as easily be gas !!!!! Lol don't worry ya will all know when I eventually do feel a "real kick " ill be so excited and in awe ill go on about it for days :)

RED delighted your feeling ucky lol .......... It's a weird feeling as you feel uck thinking " thank God !!!! I counted to every morning for the past 79 days I've dry heaved for 20 mins in the morning !! Now its just part of my day lol......

Hello ladies,
May I join? I've made it over here! I got a "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on a CB digital this am :) I am beyond happy!!! My OH doesn't even know yet as he is away and back tonight! I've felt pregnant for nearly a week but didn't want to get his or my hopes up. After 8 long months TTC this time & nearly 18 months TTC altogether it feels pretty amazing. Like I imagine all or you were/maybe still are I feel a bit nervous. But I'm doing my best to trust my body that this is my rainbow. Am going to make a GP apt today to see about baby aspirin and progesterone as rec by my gynaecologist.

Welcome Susie!! Congrats on the BFP!!! :happydance: I definitely remember seeing you around from before. It took DH and I 8 months to get this BFP after our MC too. Isn't that awful?? I think a long wait like that is 10x harder after a loss! But so glad to hear that's over for you now!! And that's wonderful that they're going to get you in for an early scan! When is it??[/QUOTE]

Thanks Topanga. Yep 8 months felt like FOREVER!! lol! I don't have a date for my scan yet, after the weekend my midwife is going to try and get me one but won't be for a few weeks as I'm only 4 weeks 0 days, so v v v early days for me!
So exciting to see that you and others are feeling fluttering, that must feel wonderful! X

Welcome Susie! It's good to have someone early in pregnancy to share my craziness with. One day at a time. "Today I'm pregnant, feeling icky, and I'm ok"

So glad your scan went well Topanga. Left?

Yep, I'm your girl for getting through the first trimester with :) I'm defo up for the "feeling icky" bit!!! The ickier the better in my mind! I'm praying for lots of morning sickness lol!!! I had nausea before but no actual sickness, I think that anything that is different in this pregnancy will help me feel reassured but generally i feel positive- this will be my rainbow!!!

I guess I'll be aspiring to left's heaving every morning just being part of my day! Lol!

It's great to be able to hear how some of you ladies in your second & third trimesters are getting on - gives me great hope indeed!

Ha! Be careful what you wish for! I was so enthusiastic about being sick in the beginning, but when my dry heaving and nausea hung around until well after 14 weeks, it definitely started getting old! Then I re-started thinking that whole "please let me feel sick" thing!

I'm so excited for you guys though, Susie and Red! I have a good feeling!!!!

Ha! Be careful what you wish for! I was so enthusiastic about being sick in the beginning, but when my dry heaving and nausea hung around until well after 14 weeks, it definitely started getting old! Then I re-started thinking that whole "please let me feel sick" thing!

I'm so excited for you guys though, Susie and Red! I have a good feeling!!!!

I know lol! I've already said to my OH "when I've got my head down the loo remind that I REALLY wanted this!!!"

Nice that you have a good feeling - thanks :) Me too I defo feel calmer with this pregnancy than I did with the 2nd one.

Happy turnover day!!! 6 weeks for me. :) Although last night I woke with this conviction that I lost the baby and I would miscarry in a few days. I still can't shake the feeling that something is wrong.

Happy turnover day!!

Aww Red :hugs: I'm sure I've probably told you this story 500 times by now (I tend to repeat mysef... I get it from my mother lol!), but I was entirely convinced that I'd lost the baby between 9-10 weeks. I mean really, I was convinced. Obviously, my intuition sucks and everything was fine. I think a loss really messes with your mind.

When is your first scan???

My Scan is on Sept 5th! My husband will be moose hunting during this time so he won't be able to make it but I plan on video taping it all (assuming it's good).

Happy turn over day ladies :) 16 weeks today! Got a bit of a scare last night when I had a big glob of whitish , brown , pink, yellow tinged jelly like substance on my underwear !! Sent me into a tail spin !!!! Only happened the once ( wondering if it was connected to DTD on Saturday ?) left over semen that coagulated ? Anyway nothing since but enough to make me worry enough to have a weird dream that I miscarried by the babies brains coming out !! They were green !!!!! Uck I hate feeling scared something will go wrong . I'm paranoid all day with every twinge , and back on knicker watch 1,0000 times today !!!! Come on 24 weeks you can't come quickly enough !!!!

Left! You're supposed to tell me that the fear goes away and I will be fine in a few weeks. :p

Happy turnover day everyone!!!

I know the feeling too red & topanga. Every other second I was convinced something bad was going to happen or had already happened. It was awful. If I felt normal I freaked out. If I had cramps I'd freak out (even tho that can be a good sign during pregnancy..) so just try to hang in there red. Everything is gonna be okay.

Ahh left I'm so sorry that's so scary. But I bet everything is okay. Dreams can really shake you tho. I had some scary ones for awhile, sometimes still do.

Welcome Susie!!!!

LOl Red you are right !!!!! Overall it does get easier lol there are days. Now I Actually look forward ;) . I researched my emmmm little issue and seems it has happened to others after DTD . No reoccurrence since thank God . That's is no DTD till trying for the next one lol..... My heart can't take it !!!!!!!!

How is everyone doing ?

Happy turn over day to everyone for yesterday!! Sorry to hear you had a fright Left and that you're struggling Red. Not long til your scan now, but it feels like FOREVER!!! I spoke to my midwife today who was a bit shitty about getting me am early scan because I've "only" had 2 MCs. Anyway I asked her to refer me to EPAU (as when I had my first MC there they said I could request am early scan with them). I've got a scan for 9th sept but I'll only be 6+2 so I might not see much anyway, but I was so grateful for the apt I took it!

Susie, so glad you got a scan!! That's awful about your midwife being reluctant to give you one! That's one thing I love about my doctor's office. I automatically got a scan at 6+6 because of my previous loss (my doctor wanted me to have an early scan to help me relax) and they got me in right away for another one at 9+6 when I noticed a decrease in symptoms. At 9+6, the tech said, "I'm so glad you called us! We don't want you to be worrying all the time!! Now let's see that baby of yours!" LOVE them!!!

As far as the scan, you never know! I was supposed to be 6+6 at my first, but baby was measuring 5+6 (which we knew would happen because I ovulate a week late). Not only did we see a little speck of a baby, but we saw AND were able to measure the HB! I know it can go either way that early, but sometimes you really can see stuff!

Thanks Topanga. I felt like I was being a neurotic nuisance to be honest. The EPAU were brilliant when I saw them before, so I know I'll have good treatment there. I'm v sure on my dates as I had a scan (to check for cysts) the day after I ov!

I am feeling a bit anxious today tho, think its because I "felt" a bit less pregnant this am. Trying to stay positive, as there is much more chance of this pregnancy going right than wrong. OH is struggling so I'm trying not to worry him too much. He thinks we won't cope if it happens again. I can't wait to have the first scan, the days are crawling by. I guess this journey will be up and down! Seeing how you guys have progressed gives me lots of hope.

Susie I'm with ya re feeling less pregnant I'm 16 weeks 2 days now and can't wait till the 30th of September to see this LO again :) , right now I've no bump , feeling no movments and feeling less tired and less sick ! I wish there was a little window into my uterus !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->