On the road again graduates

Wow ladies.. You are really moving along!!! I think you are both having girls :)

Glad to hear that things are going so good. Left, you'll be joining these ladies with the halfway mark before you know it.. I can't wait to hear about your scan!

Left, for some reason I misread your earlier post and thought your scan was this past Friday...I've been dying for an update and worrying for you! Hope everything's okay...the waiting is an absolute killer, but I'm hoping that no news is good news from you at this point.

I have a regular appointment tomorrow morning, excited! It's amazing (and humbling) how at each new stage there are new worries. I keep thinking that passing a certain milestone will make things easier, but the fact is that it's up to me. For example, I can feel baby moving now...but not always regularly. I had two quiet days in a row and woke up this morning and lay in bed for a while not feeling anything...it was freaking me out a little bit even though I know that's normal at this stage! Well, post-breakfast it's a dance party in there, so I'm happy now.

All that to say...it's really true when people say take it a day at a time and choose to be hopeful, because circumstances will never do it for you!

Hi anchor , sorry if I worried ye no my scan is this Friday . Whatever the outcome ill be back to share but really hoping and praying it will be great news that I am sharing :)

Thinking about it you are so right , one day at a time and choose to be hopeful sounds great ...... Now I just have to work out exactly how to do that lol......... But you are right all the worrying in the world won't change the outcome ( its something we just have no control over ) that is so so hard for a self confessed control freak lol..............

Great lessons to be learned !

Ahhh left I'm so excited for your scan I can hardly wait. I am sending you positive vibes.

Good to hear things are going well anchor. Let us know how the appointment goes. I'm sure all will be well :) I can't wait to feel my baby move. Sometimes I get worried that I haven't totally felt something yet then I remember that usually first time moms don't feel anything until 20 weeks or even later. I still use my Doppler on a daily basis because I still worry constantly. Taking it one day at a time is definitely a hard lesson to learn, I'm with ya ladies. But, as you all said, worrying doesn't change the outcome. You can't worry something bad into happening. Thoughts do not become reality just by thinking them. I always think- okay with the next stage I will feel better. Right now it's "when I feel the baby move, ill stop worrying." But then, of course ill just worry when I don't feel anything for a little bit. And ill still obsessively use the Doppler. Ha ha ha. One day at a time!! We can do it! Being hopeful and believing everything is going to be okay is the only thing we can do.

Hope your appt goes well tomorrow anchor, and hoping yours goes well on the 12th left. Sending you love red.

Xoxoxoxo

Thanks ladies, believe me, it's not a lesson I've been able to practice very well, just head knowledge! My appointment was cancelled this morning (doctor was at the hospital, someone delivering I guess), and because of my husband's schedule (which is also my car schedule) I can't have it until next Monday. I'm feeling relaxed so I don't mind waiting, only that I have my detailed anatomy scan two weeks from today, so I was hoping to spread out the appointments a bit more. Oh well!

My mother-in-law mailed me some baby magazines (it's her first grandchild, so she's really into it even from two continents away), and I unfortunately fell in love with a very expensive bedding set. What kind of scam is crib bedding sets? Crazy expensive, and all I want is the quilt anyway to use as a play mat. I'm just starting to learn how to sew, but I wish I was much better at it so I just make a copy. So stinking cute!

Ok left... Not sure if you're going to post pics on the other site, but I want to see pics of your little bean :)

Hi all :hi: Today I feel truly blessed and very very thankful to the man upstairs.
My scan was today and you all know I was a nervous wreak , I have not relaxed for one second of the past 8 weeks , and I was so certain that the news would be bad . Well I'm am so relieved to tell you it wasn't :happydance: everything was just fine with my bean . They are measuring 4 days ahead of my calculations at 9w ( mine from lmp 8+3) and have the most wonderful heartbeat :)

Hearing it for even the briefest of time has made all my suffering , sadness, heartache and uncertainty on this road towards motherhood worth it and more .

I know there is still a long way to go but today I praise GOD for this blessing , I'm hopeful, thankful and filled with joy :cloud9:

Now would ya like to see a pic or two lol......

YAYYYYY!! Oh left my heart sings for you. I am so so thrilled for you. Yes yes yes! Congrats mommy I'm so so excited, happy and relieved to hear baby is well!!! xoxoxoxo

That's amazing Left, congratulations! I love pictures at that stage, little gummy bear!

Here's the graduation thread. I've been looking for it but couldn't find it. I don't want to get anyone too excited yet but it's really looking like I'll be joining you. Got a very, very faint line today and have been getting loads of symptoms. I'm testing again on Tuesday. I've believed this whole time that my next pg would be my rainbow so am really hoping this is it!

Will catch up on the posts now...

Oh starry, I'm sending you and your little bean good juju and love. I know you're probably feeling a million ways right now... So we are here to feel happy for you. Let us know how the faint line progresses. I also think this could definitely be your rainbow.

I've been following the other thread very closely even if I don't always chime in. Please keep us updated... I will be sending constant love.

Had to share with all of you-

IT'S A GIRL!!!!! Everything looks good! My dreams were spot on :)

How is everyone?

xoxo

How is everyone?

xoxo

How is everyone?

xoxo

Yahoo :happydance: so delighted for you :) a little princess :) bet your over the moon :) can I ask how you decided to find out and not to stay team yellow . I'm in two minds about it

Thank you! (Sorry my previous post posted twice... I'm posting from my mobile so maybe that's why...)

My husband and I decided to find out for a few reasons.
1. We wanted to be able to narrow down the name search and only focus on girl names or boy names.
2. We wanted to be able to plan more adequately. I know you can still plan when you don't know but I wanted to be able to really plan the nursery around whether it's a boy or girl. Ill do mostly neutral colors anyway cause that's what we like but I wanna give the room or girl or boy flair.
3. My curiosity would eat me alive.
4. I have also heard (IT'S ONLY WHAT I'VE HEARD!! It's totally not a universal truth) but that you're really able to totally bond to the idea that your child is growing inside you when you know what he or she is. You can start calling the baby by names you like and see what fits (although you can't know for sure until you see the babe) and you can start calling the baby he or she.

These are my reasons and mine only, I can totally understand wanting the thrill of the surprise. That would be special in a completely different way, but still totally magical :) what are you thinking left?

I was thinking I'd wait and have the SUPRISE but having talked to people and my sisters I'm kinda leaning towards finding out now all things still being well by then ( taking nothing for granted ) I have 4 sisters and 3 of them have said exactly that thing that finding out really helps with the bonding as the baby takes on a persona before birth its a if you already " know " them . Rather than it just being the " baby" One sister who found out on one and not on the other said she even forgot to ask what sex the baby was for a few mins lol.......
She after doing both would definitely find out again . ....... Also OH keeps referring to the baby as "he " I keep reminding it could be a she and he just laughs ..... Might be good to know before they arrive lol........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->