on the subject of potatoes...

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
I was thinking masked potatoes would be a good finger food idea... Anyone have any recipe's to jazz it up a little?

What's masked potato hun? I'm going to be stalking this thread....:lol:

maddi can't have potatoes, but if i was doing them for her i probably would cut them up, bake them and sprinkle a little cheese on them just before they were ready x

mashed potatoes... haha... My laptop is busted so I have to use the regular computer and im not used to the keyboard now... :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How about grated cheese or mix squash or sweet potato in the mash. :)

mashed potatoes... haha... My laptop is busted so I have to use the regular computer and im not used to the keyboard now... :rofl:

ha ha i didn't think you meant mash :blush: yep i would add cheese or carrots and sweet potatoes xx

swede goes with mash potatoes quit well

Lou
xxx

I did carrots and brocolli florets mashed up yesterday. I steamed the broc in one of those microwave steamer bags.

masked potatoes :lol:

For Hannah I give her a two potato mash (sweet potato and a regular potato) and add some chunks of broccoli or peas in to make it easier to grab. Sounds gross but she loves it

I thought masked potatoes were some exotic French-Canadian delicacy.....:lol:

make it champ by adding spring onions (chop up finely and cook them in milk before adding to your mashed potatoes.)

Also a spanish omelette is a good potato based finger food.

I would try mixing some cheese in. Or maybe some broccoli/carrot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->