On the tww now.

whittnie117

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
My husband and I took the ntnp stance, but I'd be thrilled for a second. I started trying to track my periods, but because I am breast feeding they were all over the place. So, I started taking opks to see if I was even ovulating. The opks were negative for the ten days I was supposed to ovulated the last couple months and it my calculator said I was SUPPOSED to ovulate on the 13th of September. We were going on vacation, so I took opks up until we left on September 25. They were all negative. So, I figured we were safe to dtd without getting pregnant. We dtd on Wednesday and on Friday (Oct 1 and 3) and got home Saturday, Oct. 4.

When we got home I took an opk and it was almost positive! Then it started getting lighter each subsequent time I tested. I think it was the tail end of a positive, maybe? I had downloaded a new ovulation calendar and it said I was supposed to ovulated Oct. 1. This one took into account all the extra bleeding I had throughout my cycles, so I'm inclined to believe it a bit more. I know there's no way to tell for sure without temping, which I wasn't doing.

Right now, I am within the days right for implantation and so far I'm being reminded of when I got pregnant with ds 1. I could just be sick, but I had diarrhea, pain throughout my body, upset tummy, and I started to cough for over a month. I knew basically instantly I was pregnant. Now I'm not so sure, but right now I am having the same symptoms and even threw up yesterday, and then felt great after (just like with my morning sickness the first time around). I haven't thrown up since, but I have felt a bit nauseous. I started feeling stabbing pains on my right ovary, and I even leaked breast milk today while just standing there, which never happens and I had just fed my son an hour before (he's ten months so we've been at it for a while). That same breast has been having a few stabbing pains today too (the right one). Might just be grasping at straws, but I'd like to hear other people's signs and symptoms too. Ill be here until I either get a bfp or the :witch: shows her ugly head.

I hope you all get your bfps this month. Good luck ladies. :dust:

Oh and I've been running a low grade fever since yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->