On to a new cycle

M

Macwooly

Yeah the AF :witch: is here :happydance: :happydance:

I know, I know I shouldn't be happy to see her ugly face when TTC but a 47 day cycle and loads of BFNs I knew she was going to get me just when became the burning question :shrug:

But last night I started to see bleeding but not enough for me to be convinced that AF was here, then this morning at 6am nothing :( I really thought "oh here we go another way my body can annoy me"

But no mistaking it now :happydance: :happydance: So here's to a new cycle :thumbup: And praying that I settle back onto my old 28/30 day cycles - FXed

Too late in the day to set my CBFM but I start that from tomorrow and see how I get on with it as not used one before.

But definitely NO soy for me this cycle :rofl:

Yay glad your back on track, lets see if this cycle isn´t the lucky one for you. Fingers crossed.

Excellent news Hun, glad the old witch showed up at last!! Now, no messing around this cycle, eyes down for a full house:thumbup:xXx

Excellent news Hun, glad the old witch showed up at last!! Now, no messing around this cycle, eyes down for a full house:thumbup:xXx

Jax - Don't say full house :shhh: Indigo predicts triplets; DH wants twins and I keep dreaming I'm having quads - now that would be a full house :rofl:

Thank you all for putting up with me during my messed up cycle :hug:

glad you can move on now hun to a new cycle:thumbup:

Jax - Don't say full house :shhh: Indigo predicts triplets; DH wants twins and I keep dreaming I'm having quads - now that would be a full house :rofl:

Thank you all for putting up with me during my messed up cycle :hug:

Wow, now that's spooky!!:argh: Rock on Macwooly!!xXx

Yipee yipee,am so glad for u Hun,at last ,well one week of relaxing and planning and then get your head down and lots of bd.well done Hun u now know were u are and u coped with it brilliantly :hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

hooray! and if it is multiples so be it! I want twin girls too (2 for one deal hehehe)

I'd love twins of either sex or one of each.

We could cope with 2 boys and 1 girl as we have the bedrooms all sorted for that and the names chosen. If we're blessed to get more than one girl we'll have to do some serious thinking as we can't agree on another girl's name but that is a dilemma I would love :)

Part of me does prefer boys but only because if I have a daughter like me I'm liable to move home without telling her when she is between the ages of 13 and 16 years :laugh2:

Well got my CBFM by the bed ready to start in the morning and I'm going to start taking temps from tomorrow although not positive what I'm looking for but hey I'll have a chart which can be stalked :D

And FF is telling me from info today that the bank holiday weekend may be my fertile period - yeah no stress on DH so he shouldn't be tired from work :)

that is great news macwooly!!!!!! :happydance:
wish you all the best for this new cycle!!
:dust:

wow thats a long cycle, would drive me :wacko: good luck on this next cycle, you never know it could be THE one!! :happydance:

Yay Macwooly! Glad you're back on schedule! FX'd for a normal month and lots of baby dust!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'd love twins of either sex or one of each.

We could cope with 2 boys and 1 girl as we have the bedrooms all sorted for that and the names chosen. If we're blessed to get more than one girl we'll have to do some serious thinking as we can't agree on another girl's name but that is a dilemma I would love :)

Part of me does prefer boys but only because if I have a daughter like me I'm liable to move home without telling her when she is between the ages of 13 and 16 years :laugh2:

Well got my CBFM by the bed ready to start in the morning and I'm going to start taking temps from tomorrow although not positive what I'm looking for but hey I'll have a chart which can be stalked :D

And FF is telling me from info today that the bank holiday weekend may be my fertile period - yeah no stress on DH so he shouldn't be tired from work :)

Hey, that's my fertile time too - izzy whizzy lets get busy!!!!!:happydance:

Well AF is nearly over - yeah :D Thankfully not too painful but I just hate them!

DH keeps asking when the BDing can start - let's hope his enthusiasm and stamina last especially if I have a long period of highs like some this month with their CBFMs

Thank you everyone for your support through my last cycle which felt never ending :hugs:

Well AF is nearly over - yeah :D Thankfully not too painful but I just hate them!

DH keeps asking when the BDing can start - let's hope his enthusiasm and stamina last especially if I have a long period of highs like some this month with their CBFMs

Thank you everyone for your support through my last cycle which felt never ending :hugs:

Yay, go you :happydance:After seven days and seven nights I am back down to low ,never been so happy to see it :haha:Hope this is your month Hun,keep him on the maca:haha::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->