On to a new cycle

He's on Maca and Horny Goat's weed :D I think that's why he's eager for AF to go and BDing to start :laugh2:

Hey Macwooly - we must be on the same days, I'm CD8 and we are just getting revved up for 'the marathon' :sex:. Managed to have a really good chat with DH today over a few beers about our :baby:. Didn't lay it on the line but did say it's now or never so please could we have a little bit more co-operation in the baby making department - he grinned at me, the cheeky g*t!!!!:haha: So how's about we try and keep each other sane through this month??:hugs:

Here's some :dust: to keep us and everyone else going xXx

Desperado - sorry hun that your youngest has been poorly (hope she's heaps better now) and that Ov has been painful, hope the bum and thighs are much improved and that you and DH have caught up on the :sleep: this weekend. I'll be stalking you, I so hope you get that BFP this month :hugs:

Stalk away Hun,I love it:haha:your posts always make me smile:haha:,great u had a word with your dh,hope he's gonna play nicely now:haha:Yes jax,I am well and truly knackered,still a bit sore ,feel like I have done a two hour work out:haha:Daughter much better,bless her,thank you,keep updating us,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm watching yohooooo!!!!:winkwink: I'll be updating every BD of the way, although not sure I can match you and DH, mon dieu you need a medal!!!

Right, here we go, dingaling, round 1......:haha:

Jax - I'm a couple of days behind and AF has finished today :) But nursing a concussion (thanks to a head-butt from my 40kg 1 year old lunatic dog) so no BD tonight but DH & I are more morning people anyway so a good night's sleep and the fun may begin tomorrow :winkwink:

Glad you managed to have a chat with DH and hope he is more cooperative for you :winkwink:

:dust: to all and praying everyone gets their BFPs soon :dust:

Macwooly:hugs:Hi hun:hugs:How's you today?hope the head is feeling better :hugs:Gl for the start of your bd:hugs::hugs::hugs:Sending u lots of baby dust xxxxxx

Jax - I'm a couple of days behind and AF has finished today :) But nursing a concussion (thanks to a head-butt from my 40kg 1 year old lunatic dog) so no BD tonight but DH & I are more morning people anyway so a good night's sleep and the fun may begin tomorrow :winkwink:

Glad you managed to have a chat with DH and hope he is more cooperative for you :winkwink:

:dust: to all and praying everyone gets their BFPs soon :dust:

Ouch!! Did you knock doggie out too??!! Think we may have a warm up lap tonight as Tues/Weds I work 'til 9 and trying to eat, digest, BD as DH hits the sack early is not easy! Going to try the mornings as he is better at it then!! But it'll be an early one, his working hours are horrid..... I'm getting all excited :happydance: this could be our month hun!!! xXx

Hi jax,I had the exact problem with dh as he works late most nites and I am always exhausted at nite cos I am up most mornings at six,it's also hard bd wen kids are in the next room,so I had to wake him up at seven in the mornings and he wasn't a happy bunny:nope:he complained the whole time and I felt like pulling his head off but had to hold my tongue:haha:Was so difficult felt like putting something in his food:haha:But then I thought I might need him for next month:haha::haha::hugs::hugs:,wish u lots of luck and baby dust that this is your month hun:hugs::hugs:

Well head still isn't 100% and DH had to go out at 4am for a work emergency and I was definitely not in the mood then :nope: Bless him he got home again at 6am and then had to head back out at 9am and he was too tired for me to even suggest anything :nope:

But he'll be home about 2pm so I'll grab him :winkwink: He has been warned and left with a big grin :thumbup:

Jax the dog didn't even notice he'd run into me :growlmad: He was a tiny little thing when he arrived and he hasn't realised he's grown bless his heart :) DH has found a hard hat which looks like a baseball cap and he's offered to buy me one for dog walking :rofl:

Loads of :dust: to all this month :dust:

Well head still isn't 100% and DH had to go out at 4am for a work emergency and I was definitely not in the mood then :nope: Bless him he got home again at 6am and then had to head back out at 9am and he was too tired for me to even suggest anything :nope:

But he'll be home about 2pm so I'll grab him :winkwink: He has been warned and left with a big grin :thumbup:

Jax the dog didn't even notice he'd run into me :growlmad: He was a tiny little thing when he arrived and he hasn't realised he's grown bless his heart :) DH has found a hard hat which looks like a baseball cap and he's offered to buy me one for dog walking :rofl:

Loads of :dust: to all this month :dust:
Awk bless,your dh is so sweet:hugs:Hard hat sounds good:haha:Gl for later on,hope this is your month hun:hugs::hugs:

Hi jax,I had the exact problem with dh as he works late most nites and I am always exhausted at nite cos I am up most mornings at six,it's also hard bd wen kids are in the next room,so I had to wake him up at seven in the mornings and he wasn't a happy bunny:nope:he complained the whole time and I felt like pulling his head off but had to hold my tongue:haha:Was so difficult felt like putting something in his food:haha:But then I thought I might need him for next month:haha::haha::hugs::hugs:,wish u lots of luck and baby dust that this is your month hun:hugs::hugs:

Bless 'em, they really do push us to the limits don't they? I've told DH to be a good boy from Thursday onwards, just for 5 or so nights and then I'll leave him in peace. I said c'mon man this could be fun!!!!!! (I'm trying to get him enthusiasitic here for a shagathon - was never a problem 12 years ago for him!!!)x

Jax I too am loving your PMA :thumbup:

Well FF has changed my O date to 2/3 June but DH is predominantly working from home the next couple of weeks so that's ok :winkwink:

Jax I too am loving your PMA :thumbup:

Well FF has changed my O date to 2/3 June but DH is predominantly working from home the next couple of weeks so that's ok :winkwink:

O that's great that he is within easy reach:haha:He's in trouble now :haha::hugs:

Well, I don't want to peak too soon and fall as flat as a f*rt but I've got a good feeling for us this month (daft innit, I feel like this every month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I think it was having 'our chat' yesterday, it has filled me with such hope that we can do this :thumbup: instead of thinking well that was another wasted month with half hearted trying on DH's part.

Game on, c'mon girls lets get those BFP's!!!!!:happydance:

Well, I don't want to peak too soon and fall as flat as a f*rt but I've got a good feeling for us this month (daft innit, I feel like this every month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I think it was having 'our chat' yesterday, it has filled me with such hope that we can do this :thumbup: instead of thinking well that was another wasted month with half hearted trying on DH's part.

Game on, c'mon girls lets get those BFP's!!!!!:happydance:

Am so happy for u jax,I really hope this is your month,and it's great to think positive,keep it up :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Wow, that's some babydust!! Thanks Desperado, you are a hun :kiss:

Get that DH Macwooly!!!!:thumbup:x

Well CD8 and I've got a high today on my CBFM although my temp dipped not sure if that's normal :shrug:

So grabbed DH before he headed to Portsmouth for the day as I suspected he would be too tired when he gets home to be any good to me :winkwink:

How's everyone else? :dust: to all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->