On vacation and might have conceived. Safe to drink?

hmd2010

Reaction score
I'm on vacation in Italy with my husband and we might have conceived a few days ago. Is it safe to drink and enjoy the rest of my vacation or is there good reason to stop completely?

Thanks for any help. Want to enjoy our trip but am a bit nervous about this.

They advice against drinking in pregnancy, but as you don't know yet if you have conceived maybe have a few... I had a few drinks before I knew I was pregnant and have a healthy happy 2 year old xxxx

I personally would not drink if I thought I was pregnant. You can have a lovely, fun, relaxing holiday without drinking.

Surely before implantation drink wouldn't effect baby? I'm not sure though... Enjoy your holiday. :) x

I'm sure you be fine to have a glass of wine or two with a meal. Just don't over do it. Sure read somewhere baby doesn't share blood til 5 weeks. Alchol may affect lining of womb so can affect implantation. I'm in tww and having a glass of wine at weekend. Enjoy your holiday. Sure it's better for you to be relaxed.

When I 1st started ttc I wouldn't drink during the tww and rarely during the rest of the month either but I'm over it now cos it wasnt happening anyway so now I have a drink or 2 when I feel like it but will of course stop after I finally do get a bfp. I wouldn't worry about a small amount. I'm sure we all know of women who've had surprise pregnancies where they had been drinking and their baby's have all been healthy.

Enjoy your holiday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->