once baby was fully engaged when....

TwoRdue

Reaction score
Did you go into labour? My specalist said that he expects to most likley see me in with in the next two weeks. Baby is as low as he can be, fully engaged and not getting out. I also have 1cm of cervix left

My boy has been fully engaged for at least a week and no signs yet for me :wacko: I'll let you know if anything changes!

I was fully engaged and dialated to 2 with my first from 32 weeks on. I had him at 39 wks, induction due to other issues.

I was fully engaged and dialated to 2 with my first from 32 weeks on. I had him at 39 wks, induction due to other issues.

I'm in about the same boat and I'm holding strong at almost 37 weeks and nothing yet... Still baking :winkwink:

Did you go into labour? My specalist said that he expects to most likley see me in with in the next two weeks. Baby is as low as he can be, fully engaged and not getting out. I also have 1cm of cervix left

What do you mean by "have 1cm of cervix left"

Fully engaged for 3.5 weeks and nothing yet but muscle pain and uncomfort

I have a shortened cervix and funneling... oops not dilation

Bubs was engaged by 30 weeks fully by 32 and I haven't had anything so far... Movements haven't changed and no change in bh or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->