• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

once upon a time

SophiasMummy

Mummy to Sophia
Reaction score
So once upon a time has been dropped by channel 5 in the UK and not been picked up by anyone else :hissy: :cry:. Is there anywhere I can watch it online?? as I know series 3 has nearly finished in the US

WHAT!!!???? NOOOOOO!!!!!! Ive been waiting ages for them to put the next series on as they said it would be this spring. Im gutted now. What will we do!? Im properly fed up now!!!

WHAT!!!???? NOOOOOO!!!!!! Ive been waiting ages for them to put the next series on as they said it would be this spring. Im gutted now. What will we do!? Im properly fed up now!!!

I know im gutted they dont have a UK broadcaster for the spin off either. Im really suprised they dropped it I thought it was really popular :(

I'm so sorry for you! The new episodes just restarted here in the US, too. hulu.com appears to have the three newest episodes available for free. If you need further back than that, it looks like you'd have to pay for their plus service.

The spin off actually hasn't been doing that well here in the US. I was looking at an article about what shows had gotten renewed or not, and OUaT Wonderland was still in the maybe pile.

I'm so sorry for you! The new episodes just restarted here in the US, too. hulu.com appears to have the three newest episodes available for free. If you need further back than that, it looks like you'd have to pay for their plus service.

The spin off actually hasn't been doing that well here in the US. I was looking at an article about what shows had gotten renewed or not, and OUaT Wonderland was still in the maybe pile.

Thank you I cant use hulu in the uk I tried the other day :(. it's one of my favourite programs as well I'm gutted though have a friend who may know a site I can watch it from, I wouldn't mind paying for it as long as it wasn't anything extortionate but im not going to wait until the season 3 dvd comes out

yeah I wasn't sure if hulu was available in the UK.

It looks like you can buy season 3 episodes through Amazon instant video without waiting for the DVD release.

Must just be in the US again. Cant access them from the UK one thankyou though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->