One Blighted Ovum - One Missed Miscarriage

One more sleep and its the weekend
:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:
hope you are getting through the week my lovely and the last couple of days have been a bit easier than the first or at the very least you have had some sleep
lots of love
xx

Things getting so much worse, Toby. Second week back at work and I cannot get anything right. Doesn't help that two days after bleeding from D&C stopped I got AF.

I feel, after this week, that I might end up getting sacked anyway. My head is not in a good place and I am messing up the simplest of tasks.

((((((()))))))))have you thought about asking your dr to sign you off until you in a better place?you have been through such alot
xxx

:hugs:hope you can forget about work for the weekend and have some rest
xx

Hello my lovely how you doing?:hugs:
I know you said work was a nightmare this week but i really hope you cant forget about it over the weekend so you can rest and have some time to yourself-are you out and about much?sometimes its nice to have the distraction but sometimes its just all a bit much-what ever your doing i hope your ok(as much as can be)
thinking of you
xxx

Work was indeed awful and I have been left with a whole lot of responsibility next week which I am not sure I am ready for, but all I can do is try.

I'm finding it harder and harder to be on this site though, so I have been kind of sporadic in my visits. I don't feel like I fit in a whole lot any more. Just don't know any more.

Think I am just too tired for all of this.

The sight of a ticker makes me want to cry. The sight of a positive pregnancy test makes me feel horrible.

Guess I'm not cut out for this.

My heart just goes out to you daily Curlysue as I peek into your journal. You have been through so much. I wish I could do something to help.

Im so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->