One Blighted Ovum - One Missed Miscarriage

:wine: and :cake: today-keep going lovely lady,its not long till the weekend again, did you go back to work? hope you going ok and getting a bit more support from oh-thinking of you
lots of love
xx

Bless you, Toby, you are good with your cheerleaders, you are. Just not really feeling the 'babyness' of late and so have totally switched off. Wander back on occasion but I suppose I need to just move on, now. For the time being, I just have to pretend that there was never a positive test, there was never a possible child, that this here thread is kind of...well, representative of a lie.

It's the only way I can cope with it.

Being back at work is just...killer!

Understand that-can be hard to do anything that was connected with before, work must be very tough, one more day and its the weekend is all i can say about that.
Can post in your journal or something if that is better, just want you to know I am thinking of you because I am and because I know all of this doesnt disappear over night and having people recognise that counts, at least it did for me
lots of love
xx

ps i do realise i am prob also a part of things you dont want to think about that but maybe we can ignore that for the time being too
xxx

Hey hon

Popping by with some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and some :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: and some :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Hope you feeling ok today and work isn't too much of a drag. At least it's Friday!!!

Soccer AM starts tomorrow with lots of lovely football all over the tellybox!!!

Big:hug:

Bless you again, Toby. You can still talk here. Am just not likely to be very responsive to positive thought since I have none at the moment. Never believed I'd have a child, repeatedly proving myself right.

Soccer AM DOES start, Nicnac. La Liga starts soon as well so I can continue gushing over my perfect little Icon Boy (AI = artificial intelligence? The boy seems to be on another plane, sometimes and I love him so immensely it's ridiculous - isn't even on my team...)

Did you see we signed the gozziest thing there is, though? He is adorable, though. There are pictures of him on our official website and he just looks so wonderfully hungover. Its unfortunate there is less than 2cm between his eyes, really.

Work was utter shit. The one good thing is that my boss decided to pay me for my time off, the whole 12 days. He doesn't pay for sick days usually but signed it off as compassionate leave. Means I won't be skint.

Hey hon,

Good on your boss for giving you a break over your pay. There are some jobsworth w**nkers out there that wouldn't. I know it's no comfort, but it's not another kick.

I saw the signing, Aquilani? He does have that mediteranean swagger about him, doesn't he? I see what you mean about the eyes, just a touch too close!

So is it an easy 3 on Sunday with Spurs? I always think first game of the seaon can go either way. Not just with you guys, anyone really, but you know, sometimes nerves, big games, too gooder summer!!

We've got Wigan at home and part of me just doesn't want to call it. You do hope that we as Villa would walk'ish this one, but it's the edge of the unknown/unpreditcable with them, and it goes the other way.

Hopefully the mid week action a few of them got was a good warm-up. Did you watch the England match? It was a strange thing, but I didn't think we'd lose, because how many times have we always come back in the 2nd half to win or draw. Why can't they get it right in the first?

Sorry, hope I haven't hijacked your journal with football! Just a bit excited it all starts again. Kind of missed Adrian Chiles on a Sunday evening! That just makes me weird, non?:rofl:

Hope you have a good weekend

no positive thougth provocing i promise just a whole lota lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee!:hugs:
all though am slightly outta my depth with the football talk but all sounding good if thats your thing!
glad your boss is paying you
xx

Hey hon,

Good on your boss for giving you a break over your pay. There are some jobsworth w**nkers out there that wouldn't. I know it's no comfort, but it's not another kick.

I saw the signing, Aquilani? He does have that mediteranean swagger about him, doesn't he? I see what you mean about the eyes, just a touch too close!

So is it an easy 3 on Sunday with Spurs? I always think first game of the seaon can go either way. Not just with you guys, anyone really, but you know, sometimes nerves, big games, too gooder summer!!

We've got Wigan at home and part of me just doesn't want to call it. You do hope that we as Villa would walk'ish this one, but it's the edge of the unknown/unpreditcable with them, and it goes the other way.

Hopefully the mid week action a few of them got was a good warm-up. Did you watch the England match? It was a strange thing, but I didn't think we'd lose, because how many times have we always come back in the 2nd half to win or draw. Why can't they get it right in the first?

Sorry, hope I haven't hijacked your journal with football! Just a bit excited it all starts again. Kind of missed Adrian Chiles on a Sunday evening! That just makes me weird, non?:rofl:

Hope you have a good weekend

I suppose you are right. No kick!!!

Yeah that's the one. Boss eyed boy. He's pretty cute on this here picture though: -

https://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/89757043.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0703012A447EAB833C23A046C49EAACD8EA0907831ED831D8

I think it's because you can't see the eyes. Supposedly alright though, despite being made of glass (as if we don't have enough glass boys already!) So yeah, looking forward to that (and hopefully getting number 19 this year) and looking for Return of the Pep Guardiola and his Beautiful Tiny Boys. I am such a fickle bint. I to go Anfield loads, love it, but then I go to Camp Nou ONE time and fall in love with the place. Shame. Think it's because it's a novelty. The atmosphere in Spain is just so much different to here.

Spurs beat us last season!!!!!!!!!!! Wigan are kind of a middleish side. They're good at Parking the bus, that is one thing. They only park the bus against the top of the table teams though. They actually battle it out with anyone outside the top four. Not sure about their or your injuries, or whether you've signed anyone decent. I hear you want Sjneider (sp)? I want him.

Have no interest in England. Im a Club before Country girl. I normally want England to get beat to be honest, I have no idea why. I suppose I despise most of the team. And I just never had that 'patriot' bone. It's a common thing in Liverpool. Hardly anyone gives a toss about England.

Hijack away. It's not really a journal, per se, but I am trying to distance myself from the fact that I happened to get a positive pregnancy test for four weeks in a row...so, might as well paint it Red and Pep coloured.

Hope you do too!!!

no positive thougth provocing i promise just a whole lota lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee!:hugs:
all though am slightly outta my depth with the football talk but all sounding good if thats your thing!
glad your boss is paying you
xx

Hee you should adopt my team as your own. Even if you haven't got a clue! Makes the weekend more interesting.

Hugs is always good. Positive thought, not so much, because it makes me want to kick things. Literally.

I am glad to be getting paid. Means I can afford holiday clothes now, which is always a good thing <3

lol at kick things-usually the person with the positive thoughts im guessing!
dont think it is long till holiday now is it?
ummmmmm will adopt your team if you tell me who they are and i promise not to ask girly questions whilst you are watching!
xx

:wacko:missed all football action was busy stripping woodchip wall paper from hall walls, think football might have been more interesting!!!
Hope you have had a chnace to rest up my lovely and rally a bit for next week?
lots of love
xx

Was shite anyway, Toby. Since we had a) children on the bench and b) two of our players attempted to knock each other out (one ended up with 12 staples in his head, the other with a partially displaced jaw (possibly fractured) and stitches in his chin) it was never going to end well :( Was counting on them overpaid fools to make me feel better and they failed miserably.

Grr. Arg.

Weekend went too fast. The only thing which feels better is that it's less time to my holidays. Hope yours was fine.

If nothing else, I've almost stopped bleeding.

thats good about your bleeding,hope it finishes soon-when are your hols?cant be long, am sure you have said before but i cant remember
have a :coffee: to start your day
thinking of you
xx

:cake::cake::cake::cake: today, its tuesday which means your nearly half way there and just that bit closer to :plane: on your hols!
thinking of you
xx

Aw bless you, Toby. Today is tuesday and I just had a nightmare at work. Was so bad yesterday that I had a panic attack and did not even go to bed. Today I am just exhausted.

Really need that holiday...

not long to go(((((((((()))))))) sure you have had all the advice in the world but drinking a bottle of rescue remedy helps me some days!
are they being ok with you at work?wont ask if they are cutting you any slack as people never do :(
hope you get some rest tonight lady, go dip your self in lavander and warm milk
lots of love
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back