One Born Every Min - What happened next?

Not sure if it's repeated but you can watch it on catch up here; https://www.channel4.com/programmes/one-born-what-happened-next/4od

It's repeated tomorrow (sat) at 9pm on more4. If you've got virgin it's on their catch up via 4od or online.

Thanks everyone recording it tonight :flower:

Just watching it now. Wondering how fashion family will cope when LO grows up and is a tomboy or hates fashion! :haha:

Eta: I am so jealous of the bonds these couples have!

Oooo just watched the fashion couple and they annoyed me with their perfect lives! Lol! No they all seem really happy which is lovely but I do like a bit if a fight with my husband once in a while! Xx

Oooo just watched the fashion couple and they annoyed me with their perfect lives! Lol! No they all seem really happy which is lovely but I do like a bit if a fight with my husband once in a while! Xx

I'm going to assume you haven't watched the full episode yet based on that first bit! I'm in love with little maxwell haha if his mum and dad ever need a babysitter I'm here lol :haha:

What day is the next episode first on? :flower:

I think last night was the new one so it should be repeated later this week. Last time it was a Saturday I think :)

Thanks I recorded it last night but wasn't sure if it was a repeat of it :flower:

Aww I watched it yesterday, so sad that the fashion conscience couple lost their second baby at 12 weeks, the African family were hilarious and their lil boy was so cute, nice watching them bring another baby home and it was great to see how far the premature lil boy came, you would never of thought he was born 10 weeks early!

Omfgski....... Ooooo Why what happens with the fashion people! I'm so intrigued..pm me! :) xx

Omfgski....... Ooooo Why what happens with the fashion people! I'm so intrigued..pm me! :) xx

Someone explained further up but pm'd you anyway. It's weird watching this series because with OBEM, it gets scary but everyone is always okay and on this catch up there's a few sad bits. Very much looking forward to next weeks catch up!

Wasnt this on channel 4 or is it a different one

My youngest thought the fashion conscious lady was me, he kept pointing at the screen and saying 'mummy' :o he also thinks I look like carol vorderman (I don't look remotely like either of them) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->