One Born Every Min - What happened next?

Mummy Bean

Parker & Dougs Mum
Reaction score
As im sure we all watched the first few seasons of this whilst preg just to scare our selves silly about the birth...thought would remind every one that the what happened next show is on tonight on More 4 at 10.00! :flower:

Ooh thank you! Will make sure I record it! :thumbup:

Already got it series linked, I'm looking forward to seeing how they got on afterwards :D

Thank you for reminding me!! I know there was something on that I wanted to record but couldn't remember what it was xx

I think I saw that a while back on Channel 4, is it about the mums from the first series?

I think it's a new show coz one of the women they showed on the trailer was the woman with learning difficulties who I think was in the most recent series.

Okay kool, shall be watching then :)
I love obem, reminds me of when my LO was little as it was on around the same time he was born and it always made me emotional for some reason lol

Thanks for reminder!
That couple are on where she had made her own swimwear and was really calm in the birthing pool! I found them so funny xx

Oooh I'm so excited to watch this! I love follow ups and can't wait to see how they are getting on.

Firstly it's taken me about half an hour to find this thread again since it moved from baby club lol
Secondly, I'm crying my eyes out watching this programme, I'm so over emotional these days!

It was lovely to see how they got on, it must of been hard for the second family to come to terms with his illness and afterwards with his cerebal palsy, I thought they were a lovely family though and how excited she got when he turned the page by himself, it makes you realise what you take for granted. I was really pleased that they were gonna have another one. And the mom with the triplets definitely had her hands full! Looking forward to next weeks one xx

I'm watching it now, all the woman on it are the ones I watched when my LO was newborn
Brings back so much memories :(

Just watched it and I'm so excited for the rest of the series to see how everyone's getting on. I

Aww the lil boy who had the cerebral palsy was so cute and it must of been so scary for him to get meningitis as a newborn :(
Im looking forward to see the fashion designer couple I think they we're fashion designers and her boyfriend/husband looked gay and was hysterical throughout her whole birth lol

I really enjoyed the first one. I spent the whole time trying not to cry lol. Could someone bump the thread next week to remind me its on again :rofl: We dont have sky plus since we moved :(

I forgot about this - is it repeated? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->