One Born Every Minute - CH4

Ooh the end of that water birth looked scary, the midwife seemed very enough and demanding, that would have stressed me out a lot!

they have to be, they know what's best and if they just let us mums do what we wanted or said "aww ok" when we said we couldn't do something we'd be buggered tbh! x

I've made DH watch it tonight & specifically told him if he says/acts like either of the dads on tonights, then there is a chance I will have him removed from the Hospital!

To be fair he doesnt have a clue about labour & childbirth even after witnessing it once before!

Can't believe she just said help me just cut IT out of me!

Ooh the end of that water birth looked scary, the midwife seemed very enough and demanding, that would have stressed me out a lot!

they have to be, they know what's best and if they just let us mums do what we wanted or said "aww ok" when we said we couldn't do something we'd be buggered tbh! x

I know you're right but I still want to be asked rather than told, my body, my birth, my baby. If someone just pulled me out the pool and took a knife to my bits I wouldn't be happy!

I just watched it. I don't know why I do. It makes me go all weak lol

I know you're right but I still want to be asked rather than told, my body, my birth, my baby. If someone just pulled me out the pool and took a knife to my bits I wouldn't be happy!

but it's not a case of "would you like to get out of the pool now?" is it.. you HAVE to for yours and babies own good (not you personally of course lol) x

but it's not a case of "would you like to get out of the pool now?" is it.. you HAVE to for yours and babies own good (not you personally of course lol) x

Agreed. Sometimes health professionals have to be a little forceful... especially when the patient is distressed and not properly focused on them.

I have doubt it really hard to watch this week, I started crying from the minute the first baby was born because he didnt start crying straight away that really scared me!

Then the second two dads were pissing me off, I felt as though they were treating the women like children it really upset me lol I think my hormones are playing up this week. I just want my husband to be there to support me.

I'm not sure I want to watch the program again!

oooo i've been to that beach & park that's where i live :)

We take our son to that park. Normally ends in tantrums because he doesn't want to leave lol.

Ah I can't wait for labour to begin!! (somewhere between 37+40weeks please!) XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->