one born every minute

Oooh that delivery was very to watch. :cry:

He is huge, Dad looked ready to explode.

V xx

I cried so much when that lil boy was born my LO was born not breathing too but she was on breathing machines for 2 days after. It was horrible reliving that memory of watching them try to get my baby to breathe.

i cried a lil when thet soldier cried when his lil girl was born too, so glad he got to spend a litlle time with her before leaving, cant believe he wont get to see her again until january when shes 4 months old :(

It was amazing last night, I got a little teary.
That baby was huge! We couldn't believe it. I felt awful for the dad that he wasn't aloud to be there :(
Can't wait for next week x

I forgot about it :hissy:

it's on 4od x

I cried so much, first when the big boy baby wasnt breathing and then when the soldier was crying at the birth of his little girl.

I still can't work out why the dad wasn't allowed in there...but they still had cameras?

The girl said she wanted her mum instead and only one person can go in.

I think the cameras are on the walls ect, not an actual camera crew (I think anyway)

The girl said she wanted her mum instead and only one person can go in.

I think the cameras are on the walls ect, not an actual camera crew (I think anyway)[/QUOTE]

That would make sense! Thanks!

I think that boy was off his face on drugs :wacko:
and I cried at that baby not breathing I was like, he has to live they wouldn't film that

and I cried at that baby not breathing I was like, he has to live they wouldn't film that

I think he was just stressed hun. He looked so scared, bless. He just wanted to be there with his Mrs and see his son being born and he couldn't :( Must of been awful for him

I think he was just stressed hun. He looked so scared, bless. He just wanted to be there with his Mrs and see his son being born and he couldn't :( Must of been awful for him

I mean before that when he was with her, honestly he looked off his head. Like the fidgeting, fomy mouth all before he knew she had to go to theatre. Like she was young, they fought loads and she wanted her mum with her. She was pushing for ages, I pityed her poor girl and he seemed more annoying than helpful.
And as for his behaviour after she went to theatre, that was bang out of order. Them nurses etc. do there best and he was acting like a spoilt child. I think he would of been awful if he had of seen there baby born not breathing and would of made her worse.
I get that he wanted to see his child born but he said she could chose and she wanted her mum. They had been separated all before so her mum must of been more support.

I love this programme... Although I majorly cringed at the forceps.. the woman that done it looked much more careful and slowr then the big muscley man that ripped Lily out of me quick as possible!

That guy really annoyed me.. I don't think he was on drugs, just an immature boy that needs to grow up if he wants to be a dad... Reminds me of my ex fob with his pathetic anger problems!

that "man" was a bit of a toss pot wasn't he lol, exactly the kind of young man showing up young people and young parents especially! he needs to do some growing up.

All i can say is my hat off to the girl who had the 10lb 10 baby! i struggled wih a 6lb baby so god nos how she felt... and the amount of stiches she must of had! ouch!!

It was a good opening ep. I did feel for the guy when he wasn't allowed in, even though he did act childish to not be able to see his son being born would of been hard. I know she said her mom kept her calm and thats why she wanted her there but I can't imagine OH not being at the birth of Callum and seeing him born. Though at 10lbs 10oz she was great to go through that, I thought 5lb 13oz was bad enough :wacko:

I thought the soldier guy was sweet, it was really great that he got to see his daughter being born, shame he couldn't spend to long with them before having to leave though :cry: xx

Anybody watching?

that poor young girls screams just went right through my head, she's going to scare the crap out of anyone else there.
Saying that though I've no idea how I'll react but I'll try my best not to scream. I usually go really quiet when I'm in pain so hopefully I stay like that in labour.

So scary, made me cry. Poor bubba and parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->