One born....Its oooon :D

me lol realised late but luckily was taping it s watching now xx

Is it just me or is it getting more graphic as the weeks go on? But awww I can't wait to hold my baby xxxx

oh god i cringed seeing the c section bit.

I havent really got emotional when the babies come out of late, i dont know if its cos im scared and its becoming more of a reality!!! :cry:

Watching this made me totally panic and freak out. I don't know how I'm going to cope! I'm really hoping for a c-section :cry:

I cry every time the baby comes out! I think I'm fine then pop there it is and I'm off!
Of course I have it in my birth plan to practice my opera voice during labour! NOT!

oh god that woman annoyed me lol, i cudnt have my mum that involved
i love my mum but she would annoy me too much lol
i sit and watch it with my OH.. we just laugh at it.. i think because we are both really scared of it acturally happening to us lol

God am I alone in finding the lovey dovey couple seriously irritating!! I want to slap the pair of them!!

God no! OH and I were just shaking our heads. I think even husband was getting fed up with her; she was like a little girl in a lot of ways. Sweet, but very childlike.

Glad other mum gave the BF a good bollocking though. Sleeping off the drink!!

I was grinning ear to ear after watching that - Amelia's little fellow being born was wonderful. Even with all the grunting, it seemed really smooth and peaceful by the end. And I loved the male midwife!

The singer was hilarious. Annoying, but hilarious. I did find myself wishing she'd shut up by the end though. Especially when she was about to be sectioned and was still talking on the table...

And Nancy! A people person! :rofl:

Your lucky.. It doesn't premier over here until tomorrow night at 8. I still have a whole other day to wait :(

I wanted to smother the singing woman with a garlic baguette, especially when she started name dropping and saying Pavarotti with an italian accent. Amelia's mum would have driver me nuts mind you!

We need a like button as so many of your comments made me laugh! Nancy is fooking hilarious! Not quite the warm friendly welcome I'm hoping for if I have to go to hospital. I can't believe that guy slept through his son's birth! I would KILL my OH if he did that. And next week that muppet's back. Where do they find them!?

iv been watching it with my partner he finds it hillarious coz of my expressions as it is my first he has been through it b4, that woman serouly did my nut in with her singing, i thought amelia did well tho but i agree i wouldnt want my mum to be that involved i would of told her where to go lol i agree it is getting more graphic by the week

I would seriously be so frustrated if i was the sugeron having to give that woman a c-section she was so frikin annoying, really spoilt it for me.

The eastern european girl was funny xx

I thought Amelias mum was fantastic!!

I agree! You could tell it's really what Amelia needed. She didn't seem fed up with her at all, just really tired.

I also really like the singing couple. I know she was super annoying at some bits but I thought she was just nervous and so was rambling on a bit. She reminded me a bit of myself though. Some little things she did made my DH crack up cause he was like "That'll so be you".

The male MW was amazing - hope I get someone like him :thumbup:

I wanted to smother the singing woman with a garlic baguette, especially when she started name dropping and saying Pavarotti with an italian accent. Amelia's mum would have driver me nuts mind you!

Lol, I know what you mean - they seemed to talk a lot maybe just because they felt they had to because of the cameras?

I want that midwife too, he was great!

no way could i have amelias mum as my birth partner i hate being touched all the time.

the couple did my head in it was like she was trying to promote herself on tv with the dodgy singing to dirty dancing. oh and i'm not sure i could go through they whole trying to turn baby it looked painful..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->