One day of brown discharge five days before af due...IB?

Ladybird6972

Reaction score
It only lasted one day with cramps and backache, today I'm quite dizzy, very slight cramping. I'm never ever early with af, so five days before shes due has me wondering and hoping. My periods are always 28 days. I'm sure you have all read this question over and over, but I couldn't help myself!!

you will know in a few days im sure they say test a few days after the suspected ib so i say test on day af is due

Thanks! I will!! I'm pretty exhausted and light headed today. Got a headache too. So far, just a drop of spotting this morning.

Thanks for the replies! Other symptoms I have is light abdominal pain, and kind of bad back pain on left lower side, its mostly at night. Theres many others, but I have had them before, so I'm not going to bother obsessing over them! LOL! I hope you ladies are right!

Brown spotting came back, its a little heavier, but not full bleed. Thinking AF is ready to show...UGH! Dang it!!! I'm sad, p.o'd, and frustrated!!

OMG are you serious?! Well duh...of course you are. LOL! Thanks for the glimmer of hope!! You know something that is odd...could be completely non related, but my lower back and abdomen cramp at the same time every night!! Darn near to the hour!! Its like it clocks in for work or something! haha!!

Spotting then stopping then spotting then stopping!!! Arrrrgh!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!! This has never happened to me before. I should be in full flow by now, yet the spotting has me to scared to test! :hissy:

Spotting then stopping then spotting then stopping!!! Arrrrgh!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!! This has never happened to me before. I should be in full flow by now, yet the spotting has me to scared to test! :hissy:

OH!! I hope you get your :BFP:

I had this happen to me last cycle: I spotted (brown) for 5 days. Then the witch showed up :(

Tested this morning. Bfn..I guess it's just a weird af. I'm disappointed but already kinda figured. So I wonder when my cd1 is!

I haven't had full flow yet. Just very very light and spotting. Seems like as soon as your TTC, your body's saying "ooh, let's mess with her!" Lol!

My test was positive on the 21st... I spotted from the 16th to the 20th.... I know everyone's different but tomorrow your test might be positive it is is IB. They say 3-5 days past IB is minimum for BFP.

I hope your right! It was so negative today it seems impossible to be a bfp. Lol! My nipple area on my breasts hurt. They might be a tad swollen because there were red lines from my bra. I can't tell by just looking at them though. Lots of gurgling in uterus area which could be anything. My gums are super sore!!!

This is what happened to me last cycle, I've never ever had ib with any of the 9 times I've been pregnant but then again I've never ever started spotting brown at 6 dpo so that really got my hopes up but I carried on spotting turning bright red til AF arrived at 11 dpo. Really hoping its just a one of weird cycle as my lp is normally 12 days, our bodies do like to play tricks: ( xxxxHope its ib for you good luck!! Xxx

Sorry about af showing! Especially early. Ugh! We must get stressed out just enough to cause our bodies to act up. I have had no spotting since yesterday. I was gonna test this morning but decided not to. I'll wait a few days if I'm still feeling symptoms. My lower left back hurts off and on. Most my symptoms are gone as of right now so I don't know.

Ever since I woke up I've had a plugged up head feeling. Also in my ears which are also ringing. Exhausted and very lightheaded. I feel like my head us wobbling all over the place. I'm also nauseaous. Think it's nap time as I can't stay awake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->