one last try - advice welcome

needbabydust

Reaction score
ok me and DF are getting married in June 2011, so we didnt want to have a really small baby or me just given birth or be heavily pregnant when we get married. So we have been TTC for about 8 months and no joy. :witch: arrived on the 21st, this is our last cycle of trying until about a month before the wedding. Has anyone got any tips, or advice or anything that might help me???????????

Cheers

I have no advice.... but I really have my fingers ccrossed for you... :)

Try not to get stressed!! stress is one of the key things to not concieving ..
so leave all the stressfull things up to OH this month! and relax!!

Hope this helped
xxxxxxxxx

No advice....just enjoy and Good luck x

Oooh...and have a good xmas and New Year !!x

It cant be this hard to get pregnant can it? i mean look at all the BFPs in the testing threads! there are loads, they make it look so easy! i know i have only been trying for 8 months but i am starting to feel like it will never happen. and knowing my luck i will end up getting pregnant about 6 months before i get married!

ok just found out that my real life TTC buddy is pregnant. im really happy for her but at the same time i just feel like i dont want to talk to her. she already has 2 kids and i am still ttc #1. feeling really p***ed off

That's normal for u to feel that wAy Hun. But it will happen, fingers crossed this month! My bezzie is pregnant and due 6 days after my angel. Happy for her butbit hurts too. But one day we will get it!!

Hey well i know its a little too late to start but have you tired charting your temps? It's a good indication when you OV, but since this is your last month till you get married it's prob a little too late.

Try the BD every other day method!! Giving DP time to refuel! Most experts suggest that's the best method to conceiving along with time intercourse so you're BD during your fertility window.

Anyway chicky Good luck to you and i really hope you get your Bfp this month :dust:

i did it, i cant believe it!!! we :sex: much earlier in my cycle than we normally do and thats the only difference! i feel like i want to shout from the roof tops! we went out for my OH birthday last night and he kept telling everyone cos he was so excited!

Good luck everyone xxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!! You must be so relived!!

Did you do anything different?

Well done!!!!! All the best to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member