one more week then moving over to TTC!!! YAY!

kirstylm

Reaction score
Am due on my period today and if these tummy pains are anything to go by, it's certainly on its way!! Am going to have this period then start TTC!!! Going to go with the 'day 14' plan again so hopefully in 2 weeks time we will have an attempt! :sex: he he!

Yay, am so excited can't wait! Ever since my MC in May it's all I have been thinking about, and although I have started a new job 3 and half weeks ago that I absolutely love, I just can't wait any more, who knows how long its going to take and is all will go to plan.

Anyone else TTC around the same time - be nice to have a buddy?!!:winkwink:

:kiss:

Massive loads of baby vibes to you loser! :happydance::dust:

:dust: to you honey. I'm not leaving here for like 4 years lol but just wishing you luck! x

We are hoping to conceive Nov as well, going to wait a few more weeks then going to try :) yay!

Good luck lots of babydust :dust: for you! I'm waiting till April :( Dang seems so far away!

Hope the :witch: turned up hun. Can't believe you're TTC already, hopefully won't be too far behind you :winkwink:

Awww how exciting! Well I have to have a good talk with hubby tonight, but if all goes to plan then yeah, I'll be ovulating around the same time as I am on CD4 at the mo, so hoping that's when we'll be going for it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->