One of those days

Bubsta

Love my Girl & baby Boy!
Reaction score
I'm so so so tired.... So in turn, I'm overly emotional. :cry:
I slept dreadfully last night. Luckily I didn't have to work today. Luckily my 5 year old DD is just precious, and is playing quietly and is letting me just sit on the couch... Which I feel so guilty about.

I'm just tired. I'm emotional. I want to finish work and start my maternity leave NOW but I can't. I'm taking 12months off and I just want it now... But they didnt allow enough time for my replacement to be trained and we have deadlines which won't be met if I leave now. They are my friends so I don't want to let them down. Plus I have to return back there and want the respect. I only have 2more days this week and two more weeks after that. It just is dragging so bad. Then I still won't get 'me' time for another 2wks as its school holidays. So I won't in theory get much needed me time til I'm 36wks.

Wish me luck getting some sleep tonight and hopefully I'll wake up feeling bright tomorrow. :cry: Totally pointless thread. Just needed to vent I think. DH has been working away a bit lately. He is going away again tomorrow (Thursday) and not back again til Sunday. He is really great when he is here (cooking and cleaning etc), but sometimes I wish he would just say, 'stuff the cleaning, I'm going to snuggle you on the couch'. That's what I need. :cry:

Sorry for the complaining.

Girl I know the feeling cuz I'm right there with you I have been overly emotional lately and exhausted all the time that's awesome ur hobby is helping out mine works all the time and won't clean so it's all on me hope it gets better for ya tho.

:hugs: I am sorry you are feeling so down, but everyone needs a good vent. Just hang in there, not much time left and you can be cuddling together with your family and new LO:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->