One of those

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
DAYS!

I went to carter's yesterday they were having a sale and my brother in-law's girlfriend is 6 months pregnant, I was going to look for her baby boy but I got caught up and purchased so baby girl items I couldn't resist. I stood there in the store with an arm full of clothes but talked myself out of most of them. I kept telling myself you shouldn't be doing this, you don't even have a baby. The fear of never getting pregnant really started up in my mind, and today has been very hard!

I should be ovulating anyday.. Tomorrow I find out the results of my HSG test and I'm nervous that there could be some major issues, then I think well if I do get pregnant I worrie I will miscarry!

Years of trying and we are both young, I had lots of surgery with bad scar tissue issues following this HSG test is a bit scary for the fear of blocked tubes!!

Bless ya :hugs: Did you buy some of the baby girl clothes in the end?
I think sometimes its ok to worry...try not to let it take over, but to worry about something so important to you is normal, especially having undergone tests. Remember no one is free from worry, just take a look at all the threads in here, in the pregnancy boards etc, we worry even when baby is in our arms...just remember to breathe and not let it consume you :) Hope your results come back clear :flower:

Thank You! I did buy two babygirl outfits! I couldn't resist!
My HSG test came back that my tubes are open YAY! They did find a polyp or blockage
in the lower cavity of my Uterus right where the cervix meets, I will have it removed in two weeks! :)

Progress! Fab news hun, hope all heals quickly after the removal and you can get on your way to ttc this much wanted little one.

Luck and :dust:

Girl I am right there with you!! I have to avoid everything baby!! I want to start up a nursery but I know if it never comes .... Ill be devastated. Congrats on hag test!!

Thank you ladies! Your positivity made me smile!
This long journey has been hard but when i one day hold
my baby it will all be worth it!

Best of luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"