One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ladies!!!

I know I haven't updated much but I don't really have much to update but crazy weight lose. I haven't gained nothing at all just always losing. I went to the doctor on Friday came back Monday and I already lost 4lbs. It makes me nervous since I haven't gained anything at all. It makes me think is the baby gaining or growing! I haven't seen the baby in a while I do have a doppler but it usually takes me a while to find baby's heartbeat and even then I don't know if it is the heartbeat or not idk so since Im so worried I am going to go get a free ultrasound at my friend's school basically I will be a tester lol while the teacher explains everything on the screen and things like that. Ill be about 19 weeks and some days by time then so hopefully they can tell me if its :blue: or :pink: lol Hope all is well with you ladies! And Rose you can text me anytime love

Bee dont worry as long as the docs dont give u concerns then ur a okay, i thought about u last nighti was like heyyyy she hasnt txtd me lol

Doctors are concerned. I see him every week to check on my weight. But i have a question, I'm always extra hungry and extra thirsty at night around 6pm . Active baby? Or just fatty moments?

I had a few friends whom at first lost weight but turned out fine r u taking vitamins? Im sure its all due to pregnancy girl its takesa loy from u just keep hhealthy: )

Hey ladies! Havent updates much i know but i found out im having a :girl: yay! Very excited and she already weighs 10oz man big baby lol I'll attach pictures later im on my phone but definitely can see baby has my eye shape and my nose shape and baby throwing up the peace sign lol. Her name will be Novah Rae . We are also planning babyshower which is in Oct because November is my birthday my wife's birthday my sister's birthday and my 4 cousins plus thanksgiving so yeah busy month. Hows everyone doing? I have felt tapping but that was weeks ago like 2 or 3 weeks ago hopefully i feel some movements soon

Thank you i cant wait to meet her! And im already going to be 20 weeks tomorrow! Half way

Hey bee pretty name i love it! How u feeling girl? Me im on another cycle maybe oing mayb not sitting duck here lol i started some chinese herb pills i hope they help

Hey lady how are you feeling? Stopping by to check on yoh

Hi Bee! I can't believe you're already half way there! I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow morning. I'm excited and nervous. I just want that confirmation that everything is ok. I was supposed to have my first appointment last week but a tornado touched down less than two miles from us and all area doctors were called to the emergency room for all the injuries coming in. DW works at the hospital as an X-Ray tech and she said it was horrible.

Anyway, wanted to pop in and say hi!

Heyy ladies! Im good just chilling yesterday I had major movement. She was moving all day Im like whats going on in there lol but then i thought well it could be the sugar in my cereal or the pudding or cake or the gummy worms lol yesterday I pig'd out for no reason lol. Rose, you should text me so I can out you down on the list for the babyshower! Mrstruth, How are you love?

MrsRabren: Let us know how that goes! I see your a couple of days away from 3 months hunnay! check you out!

lots of movements lately lol kicks punches and everything :ninja:

So I just had to share! Heartbeat was a strong 170 bpm and doctor said everything looked fantastic :) They had to draw blood for the many tests they have to run since I'm over 35. On our way out the nurse asked if we wanted to know the gender and both of us said YES! So they're going to determine that with a blood test. Wow! Crazy early but apparently it's extremely accurate, much more so than an ultrasound. I should find out at the next appointment which is in 2 weeks. Woohoo!

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/MrsRabren/ultrasound_zpsb857b6c5.jpg

21 weeks :) this little lady has been moving like crazy lately.
I now cannot bend down without feeling some bad pain so I don't bend anymore

Hows everyone?

I have been awesome, glad to hear that you are doing okay and that you enjoying the movement. My little one is full of movements now as well

Had to share the good news....we're having a girl too!!!!! DW and I are so excited, we were really kinda hoping for a girl! YAY :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"