One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another ultrasound on the 13th Im excited to see the baby :)

Ladies! It's been a while, work's keeping me hostage. I think I ov'd yesterday or this morning. Inseminations were done Thursday and Friday only because of scheduling conflicts. Waiting on FF to get a confirmation on day.

How are y'all doing? I miss chatting with you!

your temps look good

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! This happened tonight :happydance:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
New stalker!! :wave: congrats to you and your wife, also congrats MrsRabren as well. My name is Shay and I ran across your journal from the expecting in December group. I am 14weeks with me and my DH first child. My DH is from California as well but I am in GA.

New stalker!! :wave: congrats to you and your wife, also congrats MrsRabren as well. My name is Shay and I ran across your journal from the expecting in December group. I am 14weeks with me and my DH first child. My DH is from California as well but I am in GA.

Hello :) ! How are you ? Congrats on your bundle of love! Is DH from california or lives in california ? My wife and I wanted to move to ATL but I dont know if we will anymore lol

Hello :) ! How are you ? Congrats on your bundle of love! Is DH from california or lives in california ? My wife and I wanted to move to ATL but I dont know if we will anymore lol

He is from Cali and he now resides here in ATL and still has 90% of his family there. I always wanted to move there but never wanted to separate my kids from my ex husband and his family. What are you hoping to have?

Mrstruth: Oh okay I see. At first I was like girl girl girl then boy boy boy lol now I'm like its whatever just not twins lol. I already want to see what the baby looks like is that normal?

Rabern: How are you? Did you go to the doctor to confirm?

Rose: Hey hunny was thinking about you. Im gonna text you

I went to the doctor Tuesday (happened to have an appointment anyway for my yearly check up). They drew blood to do labs. I just got a call about 10 minutes ago to tell me everything looked "perfect"! I feel better now having that ok from the doctor. It still hasn't sunk in though. My first appointment isn't until July 24th though. I hate waiting!!!

Oooo exciting! Your edd is February 14 Valentine's baby aw!

Mrstruth: Oh okay I see. At first I was like girl girl girl then boy boy boy lol now I'm like its whatever just not twins lol. I already want to see what the baby looks like is that normal?

Listen lol I was so excited I paid for the 3d early gender scan and can't wait until my next scan! Which is in the first or second week of July :rofl: I am count down as if it's the labor week. My beta was so high at 5 no maybe 7 weeks I was afraid of twins :cry:nbut was happy it was just one :haha:

Hey Ladies!

Today has been a very emotional day today. I just keep crying :cry: and DW is handling it well. She's being very understanding. I guess you can say I'm being impatient but i do want our :baby: to stay in my tummy and get very very cute then it already is lol my alien baby. Idk guess I just need lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: plus these baby clothes are not making it any better lol!!!

Love you guys :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back