One step forward, ten steps back.

Hi, I'm very sorry for your loss. With time we will all heal, I feel like a hypocrite saying that because I can't even get myself to believe it.
I'm also very sorry about you sharing your due date with a woman you know, my sister is pregnant and I was 4 weeks further along than she is so I have been avoiding her as well. I know I will compare her progress with what mine should have been. I feel bad because my sister is trying to support me, but I can't bring myself to see her now. This is a very hard thing to go through and I'm very sorry that you have to experience this..

Thank you for replying. :hugs: I replied on your other thread but again I am so sorry for your loss. It must be so hard for you with your sister being pregnant. I can't imagine that and I understand completely why you are trying to avoid her and each milestone she reaches will be hard for you. :nope: Life is very unfair and I hate that you have to go through that. You will receive great support here and will meet a great bunch of people. :hugs::hugs:

:hugs:You're very welcome and thank you. Yeah, I started my own thread because I didn't want to disturb your thread and take it away from you. Yes, it is very hard with her being pregnant.. she came to visit me yesterday and I could barely look at her. I don't mean to be soo cold towards her, I wish nothing but the best for her and her unborn child, especially since she lost her first daughter when she was 4 months old, but I can't bring myself to touch her or hug her because I will feel her belly.

I've recieved a lot of support since I started here yesterday and all of you are wonderful women and I am very sorry any of us had to go through any of this, it's not fair at all. I feel like a 3yr. old claiming things aren't fair, but they really aren't..

How are you doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"