One step pregnancy tests

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
hi ive been testing with one step pregnancy tests. I swear i had a line on one this morning using fmu. But took 1 this afternoon and I couldn't see a line. I've been having signs of pregnancy and I'm now late by a couple of days. Has any1 had any negatives on one step and got a positive on another test.

20200923_082618.jpg

I think I can see something then it disappears, but that happens to me a lot!
Hopefully you get your positive soon!

Something is catching my eye when I zoom in. Good luck :)

I can see it but just not sure. I had seen reviews from people saying they got negatives on one step then positives on other tests.

Fingers crossed the line darkens over the next few days.

I hope so would be nice for it to happen. Well today I've started to have a nauseous feeling but I dont want to over think the signs

It is. Especially when I was due a couple of days ago. I've had them for the past week or so now. Think the worst is tiredness. Im out by 9 lol

one step took a while to give me a line this time around. Sending you lots of luck x

Those one step tests tend to get shadow lines.
I have them and they always give faint shadows.
Alot ICs do.
My favourite ICs are sweety fox because there the only tests I've used that when negative are practically stark white.
I had a faint pink line on one with my last chemical at 9dpo. They were the first tests to tell me I was pregnant.
Got lines on one step around 11dpo.
There 25mlu I think so not the most sensitive.
Have u tried a different brand?

Af showed up on Thursday so on to the next month. Thank u for all the replies very much appreciated

I no i was so sure this month it felt different and I was later than normal but obviously my body was playing tricks lol. New month try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->