One Tubers

:hi: girls hope yr all ok well af is heavy today and i went the gym 4magpies i will add you as my buddy yayyy x x x x

Hi girls!

Hope everyones well!!?

Cant beleive how close to the end i am now!!!! scan next week to see how my porker is progressing, however he is being very naughty and not going head down! if he dont turn by next week we will be discussing delivery options.... had 2 natural births so would like another but if he is to come out by sunroof as long as he is out safe i dont care!!

:hi: girls just chilling today day off the gym oh is going to finish the hall at the weekend why i have pic the paper woopp happy chines newyear amy how u doing hun shell not long hun woopp x x x x

I wanted to share my happy thought today :) This is the first AF since the tube removal that I've been able to use tampons! It's silly but I'm actually really excited about it! Those horrid nights using pads put it in a foul mood, but I slept like a log last night and was "so fresh and so clean clean" this morning. And DH and I talked about starting the process of detailing the IFV for July! Whoo hoo! :happydance:

:hi: girls hope yr enjoying yr weekend asf we had sex woopp and had a nice chines for tea it was yumm x x x

:hi: girls, hope everyone is well? looking forward to more BFPs on this thread! Anyone heard from Cupcake?
Shells you are so close now hun! :wohoo: Hope little one turns for you but if not just wanted to let you know that Archie was breech so born via the sunroof (I didn't want him turning) and although I have nothing to compare it to, it was a very positive experience and I would def do it again!
Amy hope you and Xavier are good!
Sorry about AF caz and 4magpies :hugs:

:hi: girls how are you all asfm house clean beds clean roast dinner on now im chilling no not heard from them maybe there busy hun x x x

Hello Ladies!

I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I joined you. I have endometriosis and proned to cysts. I had one cyst so bad that it landed me in hospital and I needed surgery to remove it along with scar tissue from the endo. They couldn't save my right ovary or tube. This was 3 years ago. I was then put on the Depo shot to keep everything from getting worse. I went off the shot this past April, it wore off by July. I knew I might have to wait a long time for things to function because of the shot does crazy things but my periods were regular by October and we tried for 3 months and conceived last month. Unfortunately, it was ectopic. It has been a very stressful few weeks with the fear of losing my left tube but I had a Methotrexate injection and it has finally dissolved the pregnancy after 3 weeks. I go for bloods tomorrow to hopefully see my levels have hit zero. They were at 48 last Monday.

So anyway, I just need some hope and some support from women in a similar situation. After I get my AF, I will go in for a HSG to check for blockages in the tube and then we will be able to try again. Of course I'm terrified it's blocked and then what?

Sorry to ramble.

Thank you :flower:

Hi Kiki :hi: I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: You've found a great place to get support and comfort. I'm new here too and in a similar situation. Had an ectopic on 1st pregnancy and took 2 cycles of Methotrexate, my hcg's were going down slightly but it ruptured in the 3rd week and had an emergency surgery to remove my left tube (saved the ovary). Got an HSG done 3 months later and it showed a dilated but open right tube. Now dh and I are in the "Idk" station and are waiting for a fs to give an opinion on what we should do next.

If you had an ectopic then your tube should be open, well... at least enough for the sperm to get through right? The HSG is supposed to clear out blockages for a few cycles after so it might clear the way for the egg to fit through too! FXd that your tube is healthy and you can get back to BDing :happydance: and work on that :bfp:!!

Thank you Hpyns4life for the warm welcome! I am sorry for your loss as well. :hugs: I'm also so sorry you tried with the injection and it didn't succeed. That is so tough. This was my first pregnancy as well so it makes me a little scared to try again. But yes I thought it couldn't be completely blocked either if the sperm met the egg so that's keeping me positive! And I'm definitely helping the HSG opens it up more for the egg to get to where it needs to be!
I look forward to seeing what opinion you get. Hopefully a good one and I hope you can start again very soon too!

Welcome Kiki, so sorry for your loss :hugs: I am glad the injection worked for you (I am another example of it failing, had my tube removed Sept '09) You'll find lots of support on this thread :flower:

Hey there
Hoping I can join your group :)

I had an ectopic the day after my 20th birthday which resulted in me losing one of my tubes after emergency surgery. The ectopic came 4 months after a MC.

I am now 30 and TTC my first and could do with some support.

:hugs: sorry for your loss. Tons of lovely supportive ladies here. You'll get to read a lot about many sad stories :( But there are some wonderful stories of happiness and success that gives us all hope!

welcome kiki and bbbunny sorry to hear of your losses but I hope you find some support here - the ladies are all great and there are now some lovely babies to show you that all the heartbreak is worthwhile x

Welcome bunny :flower: I can only echo what the other lovely ladies have said: You'll find lots of support here! So sorry for your losses :hugs:

kiki and bunny welcome!

Hope you are both well and sorry to hear about your losses...

Hope you both get your :bfp: soon

Xxxx

Had my midwife app today and booked onto my antenatal classes...

Got my scan this thurs to check on the fluid on little mans brain again.... Fx its all resolved itself and nothing is wrong.... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->