One Tubers

:hi: girl hope your all well glad its the weekend woopp bulmers her we come haha x x x x

mmm bulmers.... Roll on may and i can have a nice cold drinky!!

I've already told OH i want a bottle of bubbly once little man is born!! (Although one glass and i'll be drunk!! haha) xx

:hi: girls how are u all amy enjoy your shower hun jess i no u would hun with not drinking for so long haha x x x x

Hey girls another bfn @ 12dpo from me this morning. Just gonna wait for AF to turn up now. :(

Hope your all good.

xxx

:flower: I am doing ok thanks 4Magpies..
I was upset for a day when I got my AF, then picked myself up again ready for the next month.. have stocked up with a supply of opk`s .. just to be sure I dont miss when I ov..
its hard though isnt it when you build your hopes up, and they get crushed ...
I hope we get our BFp`s.. next time! :hugs:

Awww, its shit isnt it. Excuse my french. How long have you been TTC now?

My OH has his SA next week and I will be having my blood tests this cycle... aslong as AF turns up!

xxx

Awww, its shit isnt it. Excuse my french. How long have you been TTC now?

My OH has his SA next week and I will be having my blood tests this cycle... aslong as AF turns up!

xxx

lol..
started ttc in August 2010.. got pregnant it was ectopic, lost right tube and beanie, had to wait 2 months before ttc again .. so started again in december.. I know its only been a little while for me, but i feel that my time is running out (will be 40 this year) thats why I`m getting inpatient.. how about you? x

We NTNP since may when I had my lap. TTC since July. Feels like an age! Lol.

I have never had an ectopic just an early MC.

I just have a buggered tube luckily.

:hugs:

Hope you get that BFP very soon!

xxxx

Happy V-day Jessica :flower: :wohoo:

Sorry about AF Angel and Magpies :( I'll have my fingers crossed extra tightly for you for next cycle :hugs:

Amy hope you had an amazing shower!

Happy V-day Jessica :flower: :wohoo:

Sorry about AF Angel and Magpies :( I'll have my fingers crossed extra tightly for you for next cycle :hugs:

Amy hope you had an amazing shower!

Thank you :hugs: ...

Very excited that v day is finally here, another milestone and still can't believe its real!

:hi: girls hope yr all well been the gym today needed the exercise after not doing them over the weekend well af is still no her so fx for me x x x x

Ok you are going to have to enlighten me - V-day???

Am I just being stupid?

Hope everyone is well xxx

Ok you are going to have to enlighten me - V-day???

Am I just being stupid?

Hope everyone is well xxx

V-day is when baby has over a 50% survival rate if born, also means doctors will help baby survive if he needs medical intervention if i were to go into labour now :happydance:

Yep, what Jess said :haha: Viability day is when you hit 24 weeks gestation (means the doctors will do everything in their power to help the baby survive if born this early, whereas before this date it's abit of a grey area and often down to each individual hospital)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->