One Tubers

Blessed I am so sorry.

Thinking of you.

Just so you know girls I pop in for a nosey every day and read I just don't really post anymore as I don't get many replies. Lol. Still TTC. Still no luck.

xxx

:hi: girls were having a girl were calling her talia hers some pic of her x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120709-00186.jpg
    IMG-20120709-00186.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20120709-00187.jpg
    IMG-20120709-00187.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20120709-00188.jpg
    IMG-20120709-00188.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
Blessed I am so sorry.

Thinking of you.

Just so you know girls I pop in for a nosey every day and read I just don't really post anymore as I don't get many replies. Lol. Still TTC. Still no luck.

xxx

Hey Becca good luck hun lots of BFP's going around these parts lately hope you get yours soon. :hugs:

Hi Ladies...just a quick update. Ended up in emergency room on yesterday with severe cramping, pressure, back ache, and nausea. After blood work, ultrasound, and pelvic exam, it was determined that the pregnancy was ectopic. Had emergency surgery to remove tube as it had already started to rupture :cry: So now I've had both tubes removed. I'm doing ok physically...just really sore. Mentally, I'm trying to be strong, but it is hard as I don't think a baby will be in our future unless we the IVF route. I'm just totally bummed.

:hugs: :hugs:

Blessed I am so sorry.

Thinking of you.

xxx

Hey Becca good luck hun lots of BFP's going around these parts lately hope you get yours soon. :hugs:

Thanks doll. Look at xzavier now! He's got so big!! He's a little man now! Bet youre so proud.

xxx

Blessed I am so sorry.

Thinking of you.

xxx

Thanks doll. Look at xzavier now! He's got so big!! He's a little man now! Bet youre so proud.

xxx

I am a proud momma he is such a handful hardly can keep up with him.

Hi Becca how r u? xx

Blessed I am so sorry, thinking of you xx

I hope everybody is ok xx

Hey girls,

I've managed to bring forward my fs appt to tomorrow. I'm wondering if any of you one tubers have been prescribed clomid? I don't know if it's common practice as I realise it wd only be useful half the time, but I'm just wondering about your experiences.

Thanks x

Hey tasha I'm good.

Just married; I was prescribed clomid last year but never got to take it due to the break down of my relationship with my ex. Hoping to get perscibed it again when I go to the doctors with my new partner once my OH has had his SA.

xx

Just_Married I was prescribed clomid and femara. My problem isn't that I don't ovulate though. I only have 1 tube due to my eptopic back in 2005. But neither clomid or femara worked for me. I hated the way I felt when I was on clomid.

Hi ladies...thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts. Doing better today after a good cry. I think everything just hit me like a ton of bricks today. Still sore but I'm managing to get around a bit. I thank God for you ladies and pray for you as well.

Caz- congrats!!! Love the name :)

JustMarried- I was on Clomid for 3 months (see my siggy) and will start it again in August for my first IUI cycle. Obv didn't work before but praying it works this time! I do ovulate but my RE explained that I could have been ovulating on my bad tube side (I was unmonitored and with a different doctor when I was on it last time so I didn't know for sure which side I was ovulating from). I was def moody, cried at the drop of a hat and had horrible night sweats. But after the 5 days it went away :)

Horrible UTI. On anti biotics. Should be oving next week on Tuesday. Me and oh are apart on mon/tues.

Doctor also said go back after 2/3 more cycles for help. Really happy with that.

xx

Booo on the UTI becca but yay for only waiting 2/3 cycles for help. Hopefully you wont need it.

Ah UTIs are sucky! Hope it clears quick hun. Good news about your doc helping of you end up needing it, which hopefully you don't :dust: x

Hope everyone is doing well! x

Ugh Becca UTI's are no fun- hope you feel better soon. Great news about the doctor! When we left the RE's office I was filled with hope because there seemed to be a plan but my head was spinning with all the information!

AFM- still waiting to ov on this never ending cycle so we can get the ball rolling on the IUI cycle. Kind of down today- my BFF texted me yesterday to tell me her sister was pregnant. Of course I am happy for her but I feel like everyone I know is getting pregnant lately....sigh ok end of pity party :/

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Hi all I hope you dont mind I join. I have one tube I did 2 month of clomid at 50 mg. than I did 2 months at 100mg of clomid. Took last month off the drugs since I had cyst in my good tube. This month I am back on clomid 150 mg and doing IUI. I am scared since this is costing us alot of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->