One Tubers

has anyone heard about Progesterone in Oil (PIO)? Do you know if it is safe to use it? Can anyone give me some info about it pls?

Angel, I'm unfamiliar with progesterone, mine was never checked at all.. have you tried posting in the pregnancy after a loss section? You might find someone that is/has been in the same situation :flower: hopefully everything is ok xx

Donna, hope Thursday rolls around quick, this waiting game has got to be torturing you :( I so badly hope you finally get good news, you truly deserve it! xx

Thank you i wish it was here,the wait is torture.i just hope its good news

:hi: girls i have booked a gender scan at take a peek i will be 16w 1day cant wait it for 9th july x x

Donna I'm thinking lots of positive thoughts for you! Hang in there. Caz, can't wait for your scan, sheesh I remember our 16 week gender scan like it was yesterday! As for me, we are doing great. I have a hard time not holding her all day and night. It just doesn't seem real yet. I still wasn't due to have her until July 5th! I am also having some baby blues which is making me want a third baby!!!!! We had not planned to have more than 2 and probably could never afford 3. Makes me so sad to think i may never be pregnant again.

Ah hun ur maybe just feeling like that cause you should still be pg,my sister thought she was in labour this mornin,she still has 10wks!goin to visit her later in hospital

Hi i thought id let you all know i went for a scan this afternoon as i started spotting this mornin,its not good news baby hasn't made it I'm beyond devastated,i can't understand why this keeps happening to me,now i need to decide what comes next whether i want to let nature take its course or use medical management,thanks for all ur support girls

Oh Donna, I'm so terribly sorry :hugs: I can't even find the words right now, I held out so much hope for you. R.i.p little beany :angel: we're here for you hun! Lots of love your way xx

Thanks girls,I'm just so scared right now cos i don't know what to expect,i don't even wanna go to the loo

Aww Donna I am so sorry, thinking of you at this sad time and we are all here for you, sending u big hugs xx xx

Hey girls,
Dont know if I qualify for your group as I have 2 tubes, but found out yesterday one is blocked. Been ttc since last April, all other tests were fine.
Let me know if I'm okay to jump on board? x

Welcome just married sorry for your news. As you can see so many ladies on here lucky with one tube working. Just be careful I have heard if the tube is blocked you are at a higher risk for an ectopic.

Hi all....after losing one of my tubes to an ectopic pregnancy in 2007, I am happy to say that I finally got my BFP!!!!! Had my first beta today. Will post numbers later.

:hi: girls hes my bump pic x x congrats blessed x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00183.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00183.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
just_married, welcome and good luck :dust: x

blessed, that's fantastic news :D congratulations, I hope bean is sticky and in the right spot! Keep us posted hun x

Caz, your bump is SOO adorable!!!! So happy for you :cry: when do you find out if your christmas pressie is pink or blue?? I say pink ;) x

:hi: girls hes a better pic think its to close up ha x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members