One Tubers

Congrats Olivia2 that is awesome. My sons 4th bday was Dec 9th. Enjoy every minute it will go by so fast.

am 31 yrs old. I have a 4 yr old who was a c-section and last Feb I had an ectopic pregnancy which ruptured having to have my right tube removed. My periods recently regulated at a 31-35 day cycle. These past two months were 31. But they dropped from 7 full days to 6 when they went to the 31 day cycle. This month's I started on Jan 4th having a reg flow and mild cramps rather than a heavy flow and severe back pain as usual on my first day. The following days were 2-3were regular also instead of heavy. Days 4-6 were really light when usually 4 & 5 are regular and 6-7 are light... Jan 15th- 18th I had mild cramps combined with stabbing pains in my left lower pelvic region which I assume was ov? It lasted most of the 19th until that afternoon literally every 15 min. At 330pm it stopped I went to the bathroom and saw a clear discharge with blood streaks and a few hours later it was a light pink color. Yesterday and today it's a maroon colored mucus discharge. It's not enough for a pad but it's definitely there. I've never "felt" ov pains before or had ov bleeding. the last time I "bled" like this I was pregnant with my daughter. But, I'm trying to figure out if this is "normal ov pain" or possible implantation bleeding which meant I would have ov'd early. I only tracked my cm...

4 1..STARTED PM CRAMPS
5 2..REGULAR
6 3…REGULAR
7 4..REGLAR…PM LIGHT…MILD CRAMPS
8 5….LIGHT..MILD CRAMPS
9 6…..light stopped
10 7.. TTC
11 8… ttc white/ewcm
12 9 97.3/ewcm/watery
13 10.. 96.4/lotion cm/overly tired/ttc
14 11 ewcm 97.1
15 12..twinge pain left side/97.2 ab pains white creamy cm itchy nips
16 13. sharp ab pains itchy nips TIRED-TTC
17 14..Sharp pains
18 15..lots EWCM @ 1am &TTC-crampy pains all day- 97.8 @ 8pm & lots white EWCM plus sharp stabbing pains that lasted in left pelvic area from about 770pm- 9pm !
19 16..TTC @ 12am-ovary pain 745-8 then from about 815-830 mild but solid pain left pelvic region
20 17..545 am ttc…7am pink discharge…1130am pink/ brown
21 18.

Sorry. My message cut off from the 21st thro the 22nd I had more discharge and mild cramping.... And creamy cm or ewcm the rest of the month. My period was supposed to be from the 3rd thru the 8th of this month. I had white creamy discharge on the 3rd. Starting the 4th was an extremely light pink mixed with creamy white but it was practically non-existent. I had to "check" with a q-tip. As the days went by it got darker but instead of creamy white mix it was clear jelly like but brown stained but my vaginal walls were dry? Confusing... every once in a while it looks like a clot but it's not lime normal. My period should be stopping but it hasn't quite started....HELP!

Hiya girls back to ttc 3 how you all doing hope your all well xx

It has been a long time since I have posted in the one tubers forum! 2011 to be exact! :O I suffered an ectopic pregnant September of 2011 and lost my right tube. By a miracle, I was pregnant one month later in October and she is now going on 4 years old! <3 My husband and I have (very) recently decided to TTC one more time for a boy. I am so nervous because I am older now, have one tube, and my first two successful pregnancies both ended about a month early! I just wanted to say hi and maybe hope to meet some new friends. I have a blog about my ectopic journey and will start updating it again soon!

Wow! After I replied to this thread I realized how long it had been since anyone else commented here than I felt sad! Please keep me posted on your new journey!

Hey I'm also a one tuber. Though I recently found out my remaining tube might not be working so I might be trying IVF. Good luck ladies.

Good luck to you!! I would love to ressurect this thread! It was such a huge support system for me back in 2011/2012! I met some really awesome ladies here!!

So, I know the odds of me being pregnant right off the pill at age 35 with one tube are slim to none but I thought I would just make note.. I am having the same weird symptoms this month as I did when I got pregnant with my last daughter. Headaches, some back pain now, and my nose is all stuffy like I am getting a cold but not really. Then this morning I had an odd pregnancy dream. I had two of those before I found out I was pregnant with Alice. Again, not reading much into this, just thought it was interesting. :huh:

Hi ladies, can I join?

My story: we are 21st month of ttc. I had a laparoscopy at end of Jan that showed I have one blocked tube and one open tube, so technically I'm a one tuber too. My knackered tube is a result of sterilisation reversal back in August 2014 (being sterilised is biggest regret &#9785;). Af is due today, but so far no show and none of my pre-af spotting. My nipples are also super render/sore and have been for about a week (they aren't usually this tender). My temps are also still up, but yesterday I developed a stinking cold so may be why they still up). Will test if no af by Monday. We are considering ivf if we aren't successful, just need to do a bit of saving.

Hi ladies, can I join?

My story: we are 21st month of ttc. I had a laparoscopy at end of Jan that showed I have one blocked tube and one open tube, so technically I'm a one tuber too. My knackered tube is a result of sterilisation reversal back in August 2014 (being sterilised is biggest regret &#9785;). Af is due today, but so far no show and none of my pre-af spotting. My nipples are also super render/sore and have been for about a week (they aren't usually this tender). My temps are also still up, but yesterday I developed a stinking cold so may be why they still up). Will test if no af by Monday. We are considering ivf if we aren't successful, just need to do a bit of saving.

Welcome! :flower: One of my first issues in pregnancy was a cold! So hopefully this means good news for you! :thumb:

Keep us posted. :) I have tons of AF symptoms right now. Mostly back pain. :dohh:

I got my bfp!!! &#128525;&#128579;&#128558;&#129303;&#128519;

Congrats! I got what I'm sure was a nasty evap last night after I checked past 10 min does that count? :haha: better luck next month for me!

Thank you. I got a digital test so there could be no confusion. Maybe try in a couple of days with a digi if no af shows? Hope u get your BFP soon xx

For added torture my friend messed with the lighting on my nasty evap photo. Hey, I can pretend worst case! :haha:

Attachments

• 12921024_1590313714620007_2095988504_n.jpg
    12921024_1590313714620007_2095988504_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
:hi: girls hope your all well congrats on the bfp fx ever one else xx xx

I've been cramping and O is due tomorrow!! Eeeek!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583