One Tubers

Aw I'm sure they'll sort it hun,before you know it you'll be cooking a little one in there!!

Thanks mamadonna, it is just so hard to be positive when I'm constantly presented with obstacles, one step forward, two back ��

Hopefully one day soon as all this heartache is beginning to take over my life xx

I just found this forum again after forgetting what it was called for the last few years. I was active in this group in 2010 and 2011 :)

Since I had my daughter early 2011 we started ttc again knowing how difficult things probably would be. I am not surprised to report over 3 years on things have not been easy.

I failed to get pregnant in 2011 and 2012 but had 2 m/c in 2013. A week and a half ago I found out I was pregnant again. My first HCG at 16DPO was 258 which I was a bit concerned about as it seems low compared to DD (her's was 1100 at the same DPO) So here I am waiting again for some kind of news. I am 5weeks now but don't feel pregnant at all and have left sided pain. Its pretty mild but also pretty constant. Hoping to God its not another ectopic.

Olivia,
I hope it is good news. Did they do a second HCG to see if they were doubling?

Hi puppymom32,

It feels like ages since we use to be ttc. Probably 2009/2010 How is your son going?

I did have another HCG at 21DPO. It was 1788 which I think gave me a 45hour doubling rate.

I also had a scan today. I have been so worried and anxious about it and even packed my hospital bag to go straight to hospital after the scan today. I've had so much ovary pain. Well my bean was in the uterus which was such a huge relief. No fetal pole yet only a gestational sac which was looking regular and measuring 5weeks 4days which I thought I was. Been a worry wart I am still concerned about m/c especially with no fetal pole but hopefully there will be a HB in a few weeks. The bad news is they found multiple large cysts on my left ovary (my ovary with the tube) the largest was 7.8cm by 6.8cm with the other two large ones been 4 and 5cm. That finally explains the constant left sided pain I have been having. The Dr thinks they need to be operated on and has referred me to the Gynea/Obstetrician but I can't get in until another 7weeks.

Numbers sound great hun and I wouldnt worry about the scan very early days!!! Cyst sound very painful hope it eases up a bit. It has been forever. My little man is getting so big very active and fun to be around. I cant imagine my life with out him. FX for you hun.

Tasha I do have Facebook. I'm Rebecca Victoria Kenyon.

Puppy! I cannot believe he is 3!! Wow! Big boy now. How exciting!

xx

Olivia - Puppymom -4magpies!!

Hello Ladies!! Long time no see.... I was here back in 2010, and had a little boy in May 2011 named Conor who will be 3 on Monday!

Puppymom - Happy birthday to Xavier - hes grown up so much looing at your picture, how time flies!!

I was thinking about you all earlier on this week as I will be coming off the pill next month and ttc.... eeeeeeek!! :happydance:

Puppymom that is great to hear. He is such a cutie.

jessica hello. We must have been pregnant around the same time. My DD turned 3 in March.

I have another scan in 13days. It just seems to good to be true so I am worried it is.

Olivia - Yes I remember you being on here around the time I fell pregnant with Conor, had a lovely day at the zoo yesterday for his birthday...

And we decided I should come off bcp and give my body another month before ttc for it to settle a little into its own pattern... So i'm offically NTNP now until next month!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Olivia and hoping that the scan shows a healthy and happy bean

Thanks Jessica,

I had another scan yesterday and things are on track. Bub measured 8 weeks with a HB of 170. So relieved its alive and going well. My cysts have grown and I may need them surgically removed at 12-14weeks apparently.

IM booked in for a scan on Friday! Had a ectopic pregnancy in 2007, had my son in 2012, n hoping this little one in the right place too! I only have my left tube. X:baby:

Olivia - hopefully they may go down of their own accord, keeping fx for you. Glad bub is doing well :baby:

Emma - Congratulations, Hope your scan goes well!! I'm a left tuber too. :thumbup:

I am a left tuber too. I had heard that its much more common to have an ectopic in the right side. I can't remember why but most people I know who have lost 1 tube from ectopic its the right side.

Thanks Jess. I am hoping they can leave the cysts there for the time been. It scares me having to have surgery in that area whilst pregnant. Its taken us years to get this far again and I don't want to jepodize the pregnancy if I can get away with it. I see the Ob in a week.

Emma congratulations on your pregnancy. FX bub has made it to the right spot. I had my ectopic in 2009 and right tube removed and had corrective surgery 3months later to repair my left tube which was damaged. They said I had a very high chance of another ectopic but I did conceive my DD in 2010 and now this one has made it to the right spot :flower:

Scan at almost 10weeks showed bub is still progressing nicely :happydance:

Unfortunately the cysts are growing rapidly and are coming out via surgery in 2 weeks :cry:

Olivia sorry to hear about the cysts but glad bun is doing well

As for me, first month ttc off bcp and got my bfp wooohoo

Olivia- I know! Super quick really hadn't expected it, I did a test just to prove to OH that I was ok to open a bottle of wine as I defo wasn't pregnant. Lol, so the bottle never ended up being opened after he forced me to do a test!

Haha. Proved you wrong lol

11weeks today. 1 more week until my next scan. Hope everything is ok :)

Oooh fab! Not long now til your scan! Mines in a week and half at Epu. Half excited half nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->