Online food shopping.. potential disaster?

glitterfly

Reaction score
hello all,

Basically i placed my order online yesterday, and have been waiting for it.. i do have another 45mins to go before the time slot runs out for them to arrive so still plenty of time to go but when i log on to my account it says the order has been 'delivered'? (it definitely has not yet.)

Anyone had any experience with orders not turning up?

Thanks in advance. Fingers crossed my shop arrives. :)

xxx

I've just started to use Sainsburys delivery. The first week they were 2 minutes late for my delivery slot so gave me a £10 voucher and then the following 2 have been fine. I've never checked online though to see if it's showing as delivered. X

Oooh, I've never ordered online before. Will be checking back for your update though!

Is it more expensive? Do you get the same deals etc.. that you'd find in the store?

Did it arrive???

I've shopped with Asda a few times and they've been late so I received a refund of my delivery charge. The last time I shopped with them though, it was terrible, they arrived 3 hours after my delivery slot ended and I didn't get any contact from them other than when I called to find out what was going on.
I won't be using them again.

wouldn't worry, we get ocado and sometimes the status says 'on its way' or 'processing' long after it has been delivered; and sometimes says its been delivered before it actually has; they only take your money after it has actually been delivered and on the off chance they don't stick to that they'd have to refund you should they not turn up. Ocado was running late the other week and they still delivered our stuff but warned us it would be at 1am-which it was xx

We shop online with Tesco and haven't had a late delivery before.. But they've came 5mins before the delivery slot was about to end a few times. I get a text from them on the morning of delivery saying i'll come between such a time. x

i used asda online for the first time the other day and they phoned and asked if they could deliver early... the was fine by me though because the only reason i didnt ask for earlier delivery was because it cost more.

did your delivery arrive hun? xx

Asda have always been ok for me,in fact most times they turn up early :) xx

I dont shop online but thats only coz if i did i dont think i would ever leave the house lmao.

Did it arrive?

I hope it arrived :)
I shop with Asda online and they always come at the end of the time slot! Ive never checked the online status though!!

I'v only ever used ASDA before, and they have either turned up just before the end of the time slot or right in the middle. They once turned up 15 minutes early which was great as I needed to go out!

I had loads of hassle with Asda (orders being late, 12 items missing once, loads of substitutions, wrong items, overcharged...you name it!) so I use Tescos now and they've always been great.

I've had big problems with tesco and other people we know have with ASDA; until recently I loved Ocado but they are out of stock on so many items now and they don't even substitute plus recently we've had a lot of damaged/missing items and surly drivers-not at all like it used to be-we are going to go with Waitrose delivery as their offers are usually the same as tesco and they are only over the road so surely not much can go wrong between here and there. xx

Wouldn't it be quicker to just go over the road then?!

I have just switched from asda to sainsburys, driver was 5 min late and I got a voucher for £10 off my next shop :)

Wouldn't it be quicker to just go over the road then?!

Yes but a lot of the items we buy are too heavy for me to buy on foot as we buy the really big washing powders etc and its easier for them to deliver stuff to our front door (we live on a 3rd floor flat), if the delivery is free, why not? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->