Online Memorial

Leanne&Bump..x

Mam of Karl & a Pup x
Reaction score
I made a memorial for my Grandma today :cry:
I didnt have any pictures to put on of her, so it was left blank..
I just looked back on and someone has uploaded her picture as a pink rose:cry::cry: I put a pink rose in her coffin with her:( I Dont know who uploaded the picture, or how.. But it was a coincidence that made me smile and i had to share :)

https://lorna-mckitten.gonetoosoon.org/memorial/ Incase anyone wants to see

hi hun my mam died 6 yeasr ago on the 16 th on this month i lit a candle for her onkline sounds really werid but i felt better xx

sorry to hear about your mam. i lost my granma in may.lived next door to her

im sorry to hear about grandma.
I lost a close friend a month go, i put a picture of me and her in her coffin from when we was younger playing together. =]
xxxx

awwww i lost my nan too on the 10th sept this yr & i didnt no u could do a memorial online its a really good idea,,i never got to say goodbye or go to her furnerel & never got to tell her what we were calling our daughter but i have decided her middle name will b after my nan!

awww so sorry girls i had to look after my disabled brother and it was hard but he could do things for hes self then he decided to go in to a care home it was so hard for me to let him go but it was hes choice :(

Sorry to hear about everyone's loss..
I did a memorial because we dont have anywhere to put letters, pitcures or anything for my Granma, there is so much i want to say to her.
She knew i was pregnant but it was my 12 week scan 3 days after her funeral :(..If i had a girl her middle name was going to be Lorna after my Granma, but she missed out yet again!

fulltimemum, i know its so hard, my brother is 9 and had cancer since he was 5, he had to have his leg amputated 2 months before we lost our granma, so we have had a hell of a year really..lifee is so hard :(

Thats really beautiful!
I bet shes looking down on you and extremely proud!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->