Online Pregnancy Test Quiz

I got 15%. Feel more positive this month than for ages so fingers crossed we're one in 15!

I got 26% too! Is that not the average chance that everyone has to get pregnant if they bd around ovulation??

Based on a single act of unprotected intercourse on the day you indicated, among couples with average fertility there is a 15% probablity of pregnancy.

Keep in mind that young adults tend to be more fertile than older adults, so this probability could be higher.

But, since you indicated that there were additional acts of intercourse, this probability could be higher.

If you did conceive that month, you would be 4 weeks pregnant.

It could be too early to detect pregnancy symptoms.

The symptoms you listed -- nausea or vomitting, fatigue or needing extra sleep, weight gain and/or feeling bloated, sore or tender breasts, odd sensations in the abdomen -- are all typical of pregnancy.

It is recommended that you visit your local pregnancy resource center for a free pregnancy test right away

thats really depressioing

I am clearing very pregnant but it told me I only had a 9% chance even after I put in my lmp and positive hpt..lol

thats actally giving a bit more hope. :)

i did a test this morining even though i'm not due for another 5 days, i feel different from usual so thought i might be but it came out negative.
i guess it was just to early to tell. :(

i was told it was unlikely even though i ticked the box for BFP! lol

you have to make sure that you put in 2010 for dec and change the january for 2011 coz I forgot and it said slim chance, but changed the years and it said 15% :)

Based on a single act of unprotected intercourse on the day you indicated, among couples with average fertility there is a 15% probablity of pregnancy.

Keep in mind that young adults tend to be more fertile than older adults, so this probability could be higher.

But, since you indicated that there were additional acts of intercourse, this probability could be higher.

If you did conceive that month, you would be 4 weeks pregnant.

It could be too early to detect pregnancy symptoms.

The symptoms you listed -- nausea or vomitting, fatigue or needing extra sleep, weight gain and/or feeling bloated, changes in appetite, frequent urination, sore or tender breasts, odd sensations in the abdomen -- are all typical of pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->