Only 1 boob is growing?

rosequartz

Pregnant with 1st Baby
Reaction score
I have noticed that my Left Boob is almost double the size of my Right boob and left one is hurting a lot. It looks so odd. Is it only me? :(

its not happend to me but i know of it happening to other people the other boob will catch up im sure

i have that lol my left is about a cup bigger than my right!!

I didn't want to read and run! I'm not sure because I just found out that I am pregnant yesterday and I haven't had any symptoms at all besides indigestion and sore nipples.

My left one is definitely bigger than the right one, and the nipple and area around it are bigger too....left one is usually a tiny bit bigger (when I'm not pregnant), but not this much. I think the right one is trying to catch up though, I'm not worrying about it too much. I remember someone once told me that your left boob is usually the slightly bigger one, something to do with your heart being on that side? (probably a load of BS!).

Yep. My left boob has grown and my right boob hasn't caught up yet!

I had to search for this thread, because I'm experiencing this too! My left boob has all of a sudden grown much bigger, and my right is still "normal" size. Any idea how long it might take to even out? My left boob has always been a tiny bit bigger, but this is an obvious and pronounced difference that's noticeable in clothing. My left nipple is also obviously larger and darker. *sigh*

I hope the right side catches up QUICKLY!

Hi Ladies,
Wanted to follow up on this thread. For me, it's the right boob which is almost shockingly larger than my left! lol. Has anyone had this problem "even out" yet? The difference between mine just seems to keep growing!

I have the same thing! The right one has caught up a bit now there isn´t an obvious difference but it is still there.

My left is def bigger:( I'm small to start with though:( Oh well.

My left is def bigger! According to old wives tales it means you're having a boy! :)

Me too! I even started to leak a bit out of the 'bigger, firmer' one yesterday - although this is my 3rd, I don't remember having this or leaking so early on!

I only found out i was pregnant yesterday,
but both my boobs are the same size..
but very sore!!! :nope:

ive heard that its normal for some womens boobs to grow at different rates..
but im sure the other boobs will catch up soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->