only 3 days until AF, fingers crossed!

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
so a while ago, when i last logged into BnB i had posted pictures on a possible BFP which turned out to be a flase positive. OH and i weren't trying at the time but when we found it was a false positive we decided to start NTNP.
Now i haven't exactly been preventing but i haven't been assisting conception either (getting up and going to the loo straight away etc) mainly because i wanted to wait until what might be happening to my job first before another baby.

well now I'm only 3 days away from AF due and for the first time since NTNP i am actually hopingi could be pregnant!

my AF symptoms vary from month to month so i have absolutely nothing to go on! but i am hoping that as my nipples aren't sore and red like they were last month (i just needed to blow on them and they would hurt like someone was pinching them really hard!) on the lead up to AF that this could be a sign that i might be pregnant.

ive already worked out my possible due date (19th Dec) im that excited and hopeful. :haha:

:haha: I also worked out my due date and my AF is due thursday, I already think i'm out as I got a :bfn: today, much much :dust: to you and good luck :flower:

:haha: I also worked out my due date and my AF is due thursday, I already think i'm out as I got a :bfn: today, much much :dust: to you and good luck :flower:

you're not out until the witch turns up. :dust: to you to and i hope that :bfn: turns into a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->