Only 5DPO with very sore breasts (unusual for me)

jessy_jaysus

Reaction score
Hi, so I'm currently 5dpo and have sore heavy breasts and my nipples are sore too. My period is not due until at least 26th so having these symptoms this early in my cycle is very unusual for me.

I'm also getting light twinges and tightening around my tummy every so often. Surely this is too early to show any pregnancy symptoms, I would have assumed I haven't even implanted yet.

Has any experienced similar?

I’m around 3dpo and not experiencing sore bbs yet but I have twinges in my uterus and a UTI/heavy uterus feeling. Keep us updated on your symptoms!

I’m around 3dpo and not experiencing sore bbs yet but I have twinges in my uterus and a UTI/heavy uterus feeling. Keep us updated on your symptoms!

I'm very aware that I'm symptom watching but this is definitely different. We've been trying for #2 for over a year so I'm conscious not to get my hopes up ☺️. I'll update with any new symptoms.

Everything crossed for you too

Good luck i hope in a few days you get a bfp. I'm only 6 dpo, I've been gassy which is not normal for me, and yesterday I was peeing a lot more often than usual. I know it's too early and that I'm just symptom spotting but I really really want it to be a good sign. Also I think I'm going to start testing tomorrow which I know is useless but I don't think I can wait lol

I'm 5dpo, bbs are sore but that's usual for me after ovulation I'm trying not to think much into things this cycle.
Hoping it means something for you @jessy_jaysus

Good luck i hope in a few days you get a bfp. I'm only 6 dpo, I've been gassy which is not normal for me, and yesterday I was peeing a lot more often than usual. I know it's too early and that I'm just symptom spotting but I really really want it to be a good sign. Also I think I'm going to start testing tomorrow which I know is useless but I don't think I can wait lol

Fingers crossed these are good signs for you. I'll probably start testing myself at the weekend if these symptoms keep up. Let us know how the testing goes

I'm 5dpo, bbs are sore but that's usual for me after ovulation I'm trying not to think much into things this cycle.
Hoping it means something for you @jessy_jaysus

Thank you. I always get tender bbs a few days before af is due but nothing like this and definitely not this early. My symptoms spotting will go in to overdrive now lol.

Sending baby dust

The amount of times I’ve googled ‘4dpo symptoms...’ today lol. let’s try and keep each other’s mind off them till it’s test time!!

I feel different this month, but I'm sure it's probably nothing going off the last few months! But it would be oh so good if it wasn't nothing. 7dpo tomorrow, so afraid of seeing those stark white tests though.

Are you going to test tomorrow @Skye75 ? I feel weird this month in that I have this UTI feeling and need to pee ALL the time but maybe it is a minor UTI? So annoying! I’m only just coming into 4 dpo - feels like I’ll never get to test time. I already have my usual pms pimples popping up too. Ugh. I don’t think this is going to be my month.

@Lucy3 I'd love to say that I won't test tomorrow, but we all know that'd be a lie haha!! I'd love to wait till 8,10,12 but I have the tests so I may as well use them.
I'm getting pain in my lower pelvis similar to ovulation pain.. not sure what that is all about. Trying not to sympton spot especially since I have a cold - which is annoying since it throws BBT out.

I get that similar UTI feeling every month usually! It's hard to describe what it actually feels like isn't it.

I've been watching loads of tww YouTube videos to see if anyone had sore bbs so early after ovulation . My left nipple is actually so sore to touch and both my bbs are sore around the sides and feel heavy. If I wasn't ttc I would be worried there was something wrong and call my gp.

I have a small breakout on my face today, not totally unusual during my cycle but still something to note. I'm only 7 dpo tomorrow so really going to try hold off testing for another day or two.

@Skye75 let us know how your test goes. Sending positive bfb vibes your way

@Skye75 is today test day?? My UTI feeling has gone, so was 1-3/4dpo. I’ve been having vivid dreams every night too which I NEVER get. I think it can be a symptom of high progesterone?
@jessy_jaysus sore bbs although annoying is such a good sign! Wish mine were lol. 7dpo, you’re getting there. I stayed up last night watching 2ww YouTube videos too! Love them!

@Skye75 is today test day?? My UTI feeling has gone, so was 1-3/4dpo. I’ve been having vivid dreams every night too which I NEVER get. I think it can be a symptom of high progesterone?
@jessy_jaysus sore bbs although annoying is such a good sign! Wish mine were lol. 7dpo, you’re getting there. I stayed up last night watching 2ww YouTube videos too! Love them!

7dpo today.. cracked and tested with frer, and sweet f all haha! not sure why i even bothered, to get anything at 7dpo would be pretty extreme.
Doesn't stop me feeling crappy about this month though :/

Come to think of it, I've been having super vivid dreams too, didn't think anything of it until you mentioned it!
I kind of have that UTI feeling, but not as intense as usual.. had HEAPS of twinges and O like pains yesterday both sides, mainly left but that's probably just me over thinking everything lol
BB's are heavy and tingly- but that is nothing unusual. But still no acne, which is odd.

Ooh having no acne is a good sign! Mine is extra early this month so that fun ugh. Haha I will prob be testing at 7 dpo too. It’s so hard to resist if they’re just sitting there waiting to be peed on. I had a whole heaps of white, very thick cm today. So gross! Haha. My vivid dreams are so full on. Very out of the ordinary for me. These next few days are going to drag

The dreams aren't to out of the ordinary for me hence why I haven't thought any thing much of them. Nice not having any acne for a change so far. the few I usually get before AF are big painful under the skin ones so I def do not miss them!!

Think I'm going to try my best and not use a frer until the weekend.. preferably sunday then I will be 10dpo.. I have 10 ebay cheapies however so I'll probably pee on those haha!
Never used these cheapies before, they are the cassette type ones. Pretty cool really, apparently 10miu sensitivity. Haven't heard any feedback on them though so can't say how reliable they are
Quality HCG Pregnancy Test Cassettes x 10 | eBay

Exciting! Pee on them before 10dpo for sure. I’ve never uses them either, do you get them online?

Yeah, just click that link that I posted in my last reply. They are on ebay, each one comes with a dropper and you just drop 3 drops into the test window.
Yep I so will end up peeing on them haha. Hopeless!! but they are only $8 for 10 so who cares really.

This TTC thing annoys me the most I think because both my almost 7yo and 8yo were both "pill babies" so I was actively trying NOT to get pregnant and got pregnant twice.. DD was the result of having sex ONCE in a two month time frame.. and here we are struggling 6 months in to conceive.. my ex must of been super fertile or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->