Only 5DPO with very sore breasts (unusual for me)

I've been watching loads of tww YouTube videos to see if anyone had sore bbs so early after ovulation . My left nipple is actually so sore to touch and both my bbs are sore around the sides and feel heavy. If I wasn't ttc I would be worried there was something wrong and call my gp.

I have a small breakout on my face today, not totally unusual during my cycle but still something to note. I'm only 7 dpo tomorrow so really going to try hold off testing for another day or two.

@Skye75 let us know how your test goes. Sending positive bfb vibes your way

Oops sorry @jessy_jaysus I missed your post.
Here's hoping your symptoms are something!! Sore BB's suck don't they!!
Go you if you manage not to do any testing!!

@elencor have you tested today?
I've been testing for the past three days lol I'm crazy, all BFN, but I'm only 8dpo so we'll see... I have sore boobs today but it happens sometimes after ovulation
How about you??

Good luck.
U can get sore boobs with the rise of progesterone after ovulation. I found some months I didn't get sore boobs at all and other months I did.
I did get sore boobs at 6 and 7dpo with this pregnancy and then nothing. No symptoms at all.
But with my DD i had sore boobs for a whole week b4 my BFP.

I really hope ures is pregnancy and not just progesterone. Sadly the progesterone rise after ovulation can cause pregnancy symptoms unfortunately.

Sore bbs is a good sign! I’m about 5/6dpo so even too early for me to test haha bet I do tomorrow though. No symptoms here, just waiting for my massive pms breakout which always signals af is coming in a week. If that holds off i might get excited

Well :bfn: here this morning.. 8dpo. Not going to bother testing tomorrow, will test at 10dpo on Sunday, but certain this month isn't our month again. Woke up at 4am and went to the toilet then started feeling like I have an actual UTI so have taken an antibiotic this morning.
Grrr why is TTC so hard!!!

Oh no! Do you think it’s a real UTI or just that heavy uterus feeling?

Feels a bit more than that heavy feeling, lucky I have amoxicillin or however you spell it at home. When I feel one coming on I just take 2/3 of those and that seems to clear it up.

How are you going @jessy_jaysus ? that’s great you have some amoxicillin at home, get on top of the UTI before it gets angry. I am having period like feeling today - af not due for at least 10 days so can’t be that. My breakout is making me think this is not my month though :(

Damn breakouts.. still nothing on that front for me yet. Must just be having a month off from them lol (now I've said that I'll probably be covered next week haha!)

My hormones are absolutely wreaking havoc on me today. I've almost cried three times since OH's been home. I have no idea what is going on I'm not usually like this.

Skye you’re 9dpo now? Emotional is good! Any other potential symptoms?

No I'm 8dpo today, stark white tests this morning so not holding much hope in that area think maybe just pms is going to be a b×tch this month I guess or maybe ttc is just getting to me.
Have a family BBQ to go to tonight and a family friend will be there with her 4 month old, hope I don't bloody cry over that.

Hopefully the 4 month old is all tired and cranky haha 8dpo, lots of time left to agonise over tests!

Negative she was all happy and cute and got handed to me for 5 minutes. Argh. Clucky and breaks my heart at the same time!

Oh dang! Lol. I was hoping she’d be all clingy and crying.do they know tire ttcing?

Oh dang! Lol. I was hoping she’d be all clingy and crying.do they know tire ttcing?

Yeah they all know we are ttc. OH's brother pulled the "it'll happen when it's meant to" card at dinner. I said I am so so sick of people telling me that and it's a shxt thing to say haha!

I think I'm out this month.. pretty sure I have a kidney infection. Terrible constant pain both sides in my lower back and UTI symptoms.
But this being sensitive and emotional is really annoying, I cried so many times yesterday and woke up today thinking I was okay then BD'd and cried during that. What the hell!!

And yes I did tell OH I feel like I have a kidney infection but he still insisted on BD time. Typical male!!

Cracked and did one more test today, don't know why when I knew it'd be :bfn:
Won't bother testing again this cycle. Hopefully AF comes when due so I can start again next month.
Hope you have better luck @Lucy3, will be stalking

:-( Skye. BFN and possible kidney infection is no fun. Thinking of you :hugs:

I took a opk today (I know I know, really no point but less scary than the frer I have in the drawer) and it has a medium strength line. I’m pretty sure we all have lh in our system throughout the month so doesn’t mean much but it did satisfy my POAS addiction for the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->