Only 5DPO with very sore breasts (unusual for me)

So sorry :-(
As for me, 10 dpo and stark white tests so not looking good

:-( Skye. BFN and possible kidney infection is no fun. Thinking of you :hugs:

I took a opk today (I know I know, really no point but less scary than the frer I have in the drawer) and it has a medium strength line. I’m pretty sure we all have lh in our system throughout the month so doesn’t mean much but it did satisfy my POAS addiction for the day

I do the same ha ha. My LH rises a bit too, but I don't think it is any indicator of whether you're pregnant or not I think it happens in either scenario

How many dpo now hon. I got a stark white BFN at 8dpo didn't bother testing at 9dpo then faint lines at 10dpo.

With my others I had mega sore boobs for like a week b4 AF was due. So sore boobs was always a sign of pregnancy for me but with this one I only had sore boobs at 6 and 7dpo then nothing.
Definitely thought i was out because no sore boobs, no symptoms at all apart from cramping and pulling pains.

Cudnt believe it when I got lines.
I 100% thought I was out.

Then because i had O symptoms I thought something must be wrong and felt for sure it was just going to be another chemical.
But I was wrong.

Just goes to show not every pregnancy is the same.

Hold fire hon ure definitely not out yet not till the :witch: shows.

:dust:

Tested this arvo because I had one stray pregnosis.
please please please let it be our turn

20210321_165754.jpg

Good luck.
U can get sore boobs with the rise of progesterone after ovulation. I found some months I didn't get sore boobs at all and other months I did.
I did get sore boobs at 6 and 7dpo with this pregnancy and then nothing. No symptoms at all.
But with my DD i had sore boobs for a whole week b4 my BFP.

I really hope ures is pregnancy and not just progesterone. Sadly the progesterone rise after ovulation can cause pregnancy symptoms unfortunately.

After posting here I had a look into because I knew it was too early for pregnancy symptoms. I never knew about progesterone because I never experienced it before but it seems it's definitely what was happening because I have very little pain in them now

A little update

I caved and tested on Friday evening 8dpo (silly I know) and BFN. My bbs aren't that sore anymore so definitely think it was progesterone.

I'm really going to try hold of testing for a few days, I don't have much symptoms at all except some bloating and slightly sore bbs and nips. Very very slight dull cramp every now and then but that's it. Not really holding out much hope tbh

Definitely still a chance @jessy_jaysus !
So excited for you @Skye75 !

I think I’m 8dpo today. I’m too scared to test, I’m almost certain this isn’t my month as I have my usual pms breakout and bbs feel fine. How many dpo are you today @jessy_jaysus ?

After posting here I had a look into because I knew it was too early for pregnancy symptoms. I never knew about progesterone because I never experienced it before but it seems it's definitely what was happening because I have very little pain in them now

Yeah I didn't know either hon.
Untill we started to ttc back in Feb 2020.
There was a few cycles I had sore boobs and that's when I was told about the progesterone.
It's rubbish that it can give u false hope.

But don't worry to much hon because like I said I had sore boobs at 6 and 7 dpdo then nothing.
And here I am.
There sore now but they didn't start getting sore untill I was 6 weeks.
Good luck hon

A little update

I caved and tested on Friday evening 8dpo (silly I know) and BFN. My bbs aren't that sore anymore so definitely think it was progesterone.

I'm really going to try hold of testing for a few days, I don't have much symptoms at all except some bloating and slightly sore bbs and nips. Very very slight dull cramp every now and then but that's it. Not really holding out much hope tbh

There's still time :) I didn't get any lines until 10 dpo this time

Definitely still a chance @jessy_jaysus !
So excited for you @Skye75 !

I think I’m 8dpo today. I’m too scared to test, I’m almost certain this isn’t my month as I have my usual pms breakout and bbs feel fine. How many dpo are you today @jessy_jaysus ?

I'm 11dpo tomorrow (Monday) it was hard not to test today and even harder tomorrow.

Yeah I didn't know either hon.
Untill we started to ttc back in Feb 2020.
There was a few cycles I had sore boobs and that's when I was told about the progesterone.
It's rubbish that it can give u false hope.

But don't worry to much hon because like I said I had sore boobs at 6 and 7 dpdo then nothing.
And here I am.
There sore now but they didn't start getting sore untill I was 6 weeks.
Good luck hon

This tww for me is definitely not my usual. My pms usually start a week before af is due but this is different. I've had little to no cramping beside a few twinges a few days ago, I usually get side boob pains a few days before af but its more the front and nips that are sore.

This might be totally unrelated but the last few days when I'm relaxing I'm getting these hunger pains like my stomach is empty even though I've eaten, its so strange.

You have a test @jessy_jaysus ! Do it for me haha. Good for you for waiting it out, every time I test early (like today) I kick myself for wasting it. Your symptoms sound good, fingers crossed!

Stark white BFN today 12dpo. It's been a very long and unusual tww. I'm just hoping if af is coming that it happens soon so I can just get on with it.

Do many people tcc get a bfp after a bfn at 12dpo... I wouldn't say many do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->