Only 5DPO with very sore breasts (unusual for me)

Sorry to hear you had a bfn. It’s definitely still possible to get a bfp still, but I totally understand how it feels to be in limbo. Is af due in 2 days?

Sorry for the lack of lines @jessy_jaysus..
You aren't out until you're out though so try and stay hopeful until the :witch: makes her appearance.

Sorry to hear you had a bfn. It’s definitely still possible to get a bfp still, but I totally understand how it feels to be in limbo. Is af due in 2 days?

Yeah 2 days, I usually start spotting the 2 days before af arrives so we'll see tomorrow if the spotting starts. It's 1.15am here and I'm lying in bed riddled with heartburn. Fell asleep this afternoon while taking a break from making my bed there are so many little things happening that are unusual for me during tww that it's giving me the tiniest bit of hope.

I'm going to try hold on to that

Yeah 2 days, I usually start spotting the 2 days before af arrives so we'll see tomorrow if the spotting starts. It's 1.15am here and I'm lying in bed riddled with heartburn. Fell asleep this afternoon while taking a break from making my bed there are so many little things happening that are unusual for me during tww that it's giving me the tiniest bit of hope.

I'm going to try hold on to that

I've got everything crossed for you @jessy_jaysus
Heartburn is a good sign!!

I have my fingers crossed to you. Let us know how you go tomorrow :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member