Only 6DPO.. Is this real?

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
Hi ladies.. so I got impatient and decided to test with a walmart cheapie today at 6DPO with FMU.. I didn't expect to see anything as I am only 6DPO but holy crap! It came up right away.. with my last pregnancy I implanted at 4DPO and I know for a fact I cannot be any further along than 6DPO and we only inseminated once on the 21st of Sept.. so what do you think? Am I crazy? Faulty test?

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1443359881.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443359881.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 130
Definitely looks bfp to me!!!! Can you take a frer?

I have a two pack of FRER but I am hesitant to take one as I don't want to waste them! Do you think I should?

Wait until fmu to take it but I think you'll have a nice line tomorrow!

Thanks! Thats what I was thinking, waiting until FMU tomorrow! Its going to be a long day!

Thanks ladies! I am hoping so but with it being so early I am cautiously optimistic. I will test again in the morning with FMU and show you the results!

You could've O'd earlier!!

I dont see how I could have and still caught the egg. I onlt DTD on the 21st so if I o'd before that it would have been to late since the egg dies off like 24hrs after it is released.

Thanks all! I took a FRER with FMU and there was a def faint line there as soon as the urine passed, I am having a hell of a time getting a picture of it though. I am waiting until the sun comes up to try and get a natural light picture. I am still cautious because it is so faint.. but FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->