Only 6DPO.. Is this real?

The sun is almost up so I will get one here in a few!

I think I got it! Im not sure.. its like trying to photograph a unicorn. lol

Attachments

• 20150928_070737.jpg
    20150928_070737.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 105
Thanks! I am trying to be strong and save my other FRER for like 10 DPO just so I can see that dark line!

So I just went and stocked up on .88 cheapies lol. They only had 5 at walmart and I took them all.. came home and took one of them so I wouldn't have an odd amount. lol Another very faint line but a bit more distinct if you know what I mean.. I have 4 cheapies and a FRER to get me through to 10DPO when I expect to see a good line!

Oh I see that line!! wow!! Congrats. Looking forward to watching the progression.

Thanks all, I'm not celebrating just yet.. need to see a nice strong line to make sure its for real!!

I don't c it, but sometimes it's really hard to tell just by looking at a pic (as opposed to seeing the actual test in person). Fingers crossed for u!

I think I see it. Hopefully in a day or two it'll be very easy to see! :D

Good luck! :flower:

Cant deny this line! Taken with evening urine after about a 5 hour hold and hardly any liquid.. came up straight away!! If you cant see it let me know and I will try and post a better pic :happydance:

Attachments

• 20150928_175635.jpg
    20150928_175635.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 82
Here is another pic!

Attachments

• 20150928_180916.jpg
    20150928_180916.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 81
Arg. I don't see it. But it could be my phone. But congrats!!

I see it on the second picture!! Yay!!

I can't see it yet but can't wait for more pics xx

I will be posting more pics tomorrow! I was concerned some may not be able to see it. I could see it bright as day in person but the line always seems to get washed out when I resize the picture. :(

I am so mad right now! I went to walmart to get more FRER since I used mine a lot earlier than I wanted to lol, and I saw a CB Digi with weeks estimator!! I have never seen one here in the states.. anyways, there was only one so I grabbed that bad boy and ran to the register, when I got there it came up as a restricted item and the cashier said she couldnt sell it to me because it had been recalled!! I was like "PLEASE!!". No dice.. so close, yet so far away..

Yeah they've been recalled for a stupid reason. :dohh: Some other ladies here have been complaining and I can't blame them. I would be mad too!

From what I understand it's the company Church & Dwight (the ones who make 1st Response tests) who started the lawsuit claiming false advertisement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->