Only a......................

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Only a year left untill I TTC.

God i cant belive iv just said that

I joined this wonderfull site allmost a year ago with no idea when my OH would say we could try but in this year i has been given a date and then had it moved fowards. I have met some fantastic women who have helped me through some crap times and and some good ones.

There is hope out there yet lol

Yay! It won't be long babe :) I can't believe I've been here since Feb... the time flies! Your OH has come such a long way, I bet you're so pleased :D

woohoo, it will soon be time :happydance:

Excellent.. its fantastic when a mile stone like this is reached, you can now be on proper countdown and a year is not too long.

that's so exciting... does you OH realize how soon it is??

You know what i dont think he dose realise how soon it is lol

:happydance:

That is going to fly by hunny :hugs:

xxx

Hey Loz!

A year is not long...you could maybe convince him to push it forward a bit - he he he!

How are you doing anyway?

xxx

:yipee: honey that's hardly any time at all! we're down to 6months now :)shock:) if all goes to plan the beginning of next year! it's madness! hoping you can be my bump buddy miss lozzy!!

Hey Lozzy I think you need a ticker to celebrate! I wan't all that keen on one but can't believe how quickly it goes down. It also helps when you pursuade OH to bring the date forward too!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->