Only found out today and already worrying :(

BunnyFace

Mummy
Reaction score
I normally get sore boobs from ovulation until a day into my period. Im9dpo and got my BFP this afternoon. My boobs hurt last night and this morning but now nothing…..:shrug:

Im pretty sure with my first pregnant they hurt. Not massively but definitely had some level of pain until about 12 weeks. Im breastfeeding my daughter still (she's in the process of self weaning at the moment though) so I'm not sure if this makes a difference…?

Im freaking out that this isn't normal and I'm going to end up losing the baby :cry:

Sore breasts really aren't indicative of a healthy pregnancy, and every pregnancy is different. Mine got sore around 4 weeks and then stopped at 6. Now it comes and goes, but very slightly.

Mine comes and goes too, if it's any comfort. It seems to differ according to the time of the day hehe x

I am so glad you posted this. I found out two days ago, lines are consistently getting darker since, but I am so scared something isn't right and of course I google every little thing. It is so crazy that we obsess about finally getting those toe pink lines, and when we get them it's a whole other set of worries we deal with!

Symptoms do come and go hun, I'd had very sore breasts until this afternoon and now they feel fine. I bet I'll wake up sore again tomorrow. I know it's scary but please try to relax and stay positive xx

I am a nervous wreck also and still have to wait 3 more weeks to see the doctor.

mine comes and goes since i got my bfp

Hey! I just found out today as well! I had extremely sore boobs last time and I'm breastfeeding this time and they aren't sore at all. I too am terrified of something going wrong but we have to have faith and enjoy being pregnant. I was so worried last time and didn't enjoy the days i didn't feel awful because i was worried!!!! So this time, I'm trying to relax and not worry so much. I said a prayer for both of our babies.

Symptoms were different between all my pregnancies. I wouldnt worry :flower:

Thanks everyone. My boobs ended up hurting again during the night and are still a bit tender now but it comes and goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->